Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many cute girls in the bus...

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
There was specifically who was my dream girl. Blonde petite, with green eyes, nerdy appearance, I tried to hear what she said with her friend, (we were standind next to each other) and I had my headphones on, so she wouldn't realize but I wasnt able to hear anything. After her friend left a low tier normie, who I wanted to stab, came and started talking to her out of the blue. They seemed to know each other, and they left a couple of stops before me, together. Now I fill shit. Could I have done something? Probably not. She didnt even glimpse at me despite us being literally next to each other.

not even one answer :feelsrope:

cope=rope

She wouldnt date you or be your friend, dont burden your mind thinking about it.

Slap her ass

If she reacts horribly then slap her face

Dont torture yourself. I try to not look at women when i have to go outside. Finding your "dream girl" in public is suifuel.

I also always fall in love with some girl when I leave the house, but soon it passes.

I also always fall in love with some girl when I leave the house, but soon it passes.
true. they dont even see us though as human beings....

There were these 3 slutty Mexican girls on the bus i used to ride, i would have given everything to fuck one of them

Seeing cute girls outside = suicide fuel for me

Its RAPE or ROPE

inb4 cucktears sees this

When you see a tree, what do you feel? Probably nothing. Thats how most girls see us. Its over

Attachments

• images-45.jpg
    images-45.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 77
Shit, this thread just reminded me seeing 2 teens walking back home from school (I was on the bus passing them) and fuck it killed me.
It was a boy and a girl and the girl was obviously into him, she was looking up at him, obviously mirin. Just the thought that he could have her at any time he wanted if only he realised kills me.

Also, today I saw a different pair of teens making out at the bus stop for a solid 3-5 minutes, also pure sui fuel. Granted they weren't the best looking (the male was like a 4/10 at best, I mogged him hard, and the female was a 4.5/10-5/10) but they were still experiencing something I will never get to experience.

Public transport is sui fuel.

>public transport.

Jfl at using it and complaining about being incel.

I don't bother looking at women anymore