Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many chads/chadlites in catholic dating websites

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
It's so over,you can't even imagine how bad it is.I want out of the game so fucking bad

Chads an Chadlite cahtolics chasing the sluttiest women that exist, catholic girls.

I don't know why I even try

Chads an Chadlite cahtolics chasing the sluttiest women that exist, catholic girls.
it's brutal knowing that there are actual virgin catholic christians girls who want to live in rural area and want to have a huge family,but only if you are chad.i just want to discover a few things and then hit the grave.Hopefully god will give me that knowledge quick and kill me quick after i possess it.I hate this life

I don't know why I even try
that entire arc crushed my soul.it's so obvious that she would never accept him even if the blonde twink wasn't there.

Over for religion copers

it's brutal knowing that there are actual virgin catholic christians girls who want to live in rural area and want to have a huge family,but only if you are chad.i just want to discover a few things and then hit the grave.Hopefully god will give me that knowledge quick and kill me quick after i possess it.I hate this life
What knowledge are you seeking?

it's brutal knowing that there are actual virgin catholic christians girls who want to live in rural area and want to have a huge family,but only if you are chad.
This destroyed me

This destroyed me
what's worse is when they make it seem as if it's god's fault.

"i don't think god wants us to be together anon"

" I WILL ONLY APPROVE OF MY BOYFRIEND IF GOD APPROVES OF HIM FIRST"

the type of stupid shit i see on these forums and dating sites is fucking hilarious.
what kind of questions? I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing.
stuff to do with my salvation.Stuff i think is necessary to do before i die.I don't want to end up in hell.this life is horrible,but to depart from god is even more horrible.if roping wasn't a sin i would be dead quite some time ago kek.i just hope i will find and do that which i need to do and that as soon as they are done that god will kill me straight away.This world is horrible and the sooner i depart the better.i wish i was never born in this body,but i can't blame my mother(stupidity is stupidity),but i also don't wish to remain here for much longer.

Last edited: