Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so many Canadian and US trannies lifemog us turdworldcels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

degeneracymaxxed retardcel
★★★★★
It's insane how many terminally online trannies exist in both social media and video games. They are always the most active out of anyone. You may wonder to yourself "Don't they have jobs ? ". No, they are already mentally ill so they get NEETbux and take advantage of living in the developed part of this world.

Meanwhile us turdworldcels will wage for 300$ a month which is ridiculous the trannies earn more through NEETbux than us miserable incels that try to survive.

I am not jealous at all , but it's simply just unfair I've recently come to this realization how brutal life is for the unfortunate genetic dead ends in turd world.

They will bully you in school, they will cripple your mind and ruin your life and then they will expect you to contribute to soyciety, well you don't have to as a first worldcel , but if you're a turdworldcel YOU WILL work goyim.

I want to NEET for the rest of my life I don't want to deal with normies, I don't want to get a useless degree and then struggle to get a job and even if I do the NEETcels in first world country would still mog my salary. Fuck you God , you tormenting piece of shit.

Troons have the second-highest privileges behind Jews in Western society. So they get everything handed to them

It's insane how many terminally online trannies exist in both social media and video games. They are always the most active out of anyone. You may wonder to yourself "Don't they have jobs ? ". No, they are already mentally ill so they get NEETbux and take advantage of living in the developed part of this world.

Meanwhile us turdworldcels will wage for 300$ a month which is ridiculous the trannies earn more through NEETbux than us miserable incels that try to survive.

I am not jealous at all , but it's simply just unfair I've recently come to this realization how brutal life is for the unfortunate genetic dead ends in turd world.

They will bully you in school, they will cripple your mind and ruin your life and then they will expect you to contribute to soyciety, well you don't have to as a first worldcel , but if you're a turdworldcel YOU WILL work goyim.

I want to NEET for the rest of my life I don't want to deal with normies, I don't want to get a useless degree and then struggle to get a job and even if I do the NEETcels in first world country would still mog my salary. Fuck you God , you tormenting piece of shit.
What country are you from?

It's really hard to get Neetbux in Canada. Troons are likely an exception.

Troons have the second-highest privileges behind Jews in Western society. So they get everything handed to them
there is a lot of truth to this. Such degenerates deserve to rot in the prison cells awaiting their execution instead they are being treated and handed everything.

there is a lot of truth to this. Such degenerates deserve to rot in the prison cells awaiting their execution instead they are being treated and handed everything.
I agree. This should be their end
Image 6

I agree. This should be their end
View attachment 1232954
not in the western world when they can cope limitlessly with entertainment and every single brand desperately tries to get their attention by showing "support".

A tranny is more likely to end up like this in second and third world countries. They are far too priviliged in 1st world.

not in the western world when they can cope limitlessly with entertainment and every single brand desperately tries to get their attention by showing "support".

A tranny is more likely to end up like this in second and third world countries. They are far too priviliged in 1st world.
Unfortunately, that's the case in the Western World

341028943 622103559314076 5544802962018590594 n
total lgbtq death (in video fame)))))((