Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SO listen to this"FOID COWORKER SERIES" Too many rounds with football team edition*

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Now i have always kept things kind of blagee because I'm a pzichoid and i always have a fear that theirs a 1 in a million chance some foids i am talking about will read this shit. But im moving past it.I needed a cart for something One of my coworkers wanted me to empty her cart of shit and take it and said it over radio. I walked up to her(across hole place), I said "more than i bargained for. She said "well i would have but i dont wanna have my ORGAN fall out". ill leave it at that. Kind of weird for being in antarticia aowherqp8yw3458h9yaaa:feelsokman:
Edit: she has had doctors offices appointments over it

Last edited:
Now i have always kept things kind of blagee because I'm a pzichoid and i always have a fear that theirs a 1 in a million chance some foids i am talking about will read this shit. But im moving past it.I needed a cart for something One of my coworkers wanted me to empty her cart of shit and take it and said it over radio. I walked up to her(across hole place), I said "more than i bargained for. She said "well i would have but i dont wanna have my ORGAN fall out". ill leave it at that. Kind of weird for being in antarticia aowherqp8yw3458h9yaaa:feelsokman:
Edit: she has had doctors offices appointments over it
What organ

brutal uterine prolapse pill

I was going to respond to up but yessir
It’s honestly the best served. It’s funny how it’s only chad and tyrones business but then very quickly it becomes “women’s health” :p:feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s honestly the best served. It’s funny how it’s only chad and tyrones business but then very quickly it becomes “women’s health” :p:feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What’s that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back