Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so lets settle this once in for all...

• Thread starter AutisticCopecel
  • Start date

fatcel=volcel?

• no

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • yes

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • gym is a c o p e

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • just go to the gym you fat fuck

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • maybe

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • idk

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
are fatcels volcels? (inb4 fatcel) no shut up

fat "people" are volcel unless they're ugly or short

if you havent been 12% bf after puberty and havent seen how you look potentially look the best = volcel

if you got fat after realising you are ugly after puberty and just ate food for cope = incel

If being fat is your only major flaw, yes bro.

It depends really. For some people it's near impossible to stay in shape because of bad genes. Also you can still have autism/be ugly/short etc.

Depends on height and the bones underneath the fat. If fatcel is volcel then that means all skinny guys are slayers

You are missing the most important answer choice:
- only if there is a Chad bone structure hidden under the fat

For me it's true. I'm normal weight, but I have an unusually high % of body fat for my weight. It's getting better, though. For me dropping below 12% body fat is a must. I've never been below 14-15%, even when I was a kid.
My face is very fat and bloated from all the fat. My chin is recessed and small, but my jaw is not small, it's just very round and undefined. I'm hoping there's something there under all that fat.

Pic somewhat related. Tom Brady at 22 (left) and 40 (right.) When he was younger his body fat was easily 20%. On the right it's probably 8-10%. Some people store a lot of fat on their face, I'm one of them. Brady went from slightly goofy middle aged looking cuck to 40 year old Chad.

Brady

That's just one of many examples.

It's not really fat = volcel. It's above 12% body fat = volcel. You don't have to be visibly overweight for fat to mess with your facial aesthetics. Most users here are volcels by this definition.

Last edited:
Fatcel=volcel only if you been fat for most of your post puberty life

Depends on what is hidden under the layer of fat .
But you are volcel as long as you dont know it .

Go to the gym , get lean and low body fat and maybe you will discover , that you have masculine Cheekbones etc. hidden under the fat .

If then you realize that you are still ugly then you can LDAR or rope .
But otherwise your a lazy mentalcel .

depends on the fatcels facial structure tbh. He could lose weight and still have a weak chin and no jawline. But you never know.

Depends on how old you are.

For me it's true. I'm normal weight, but I have an unusually high % of body fat for my weight. It's getting better, though. For me dropping below 12% body fat is a must. I've never been below 14-15%, even when I was a kid.
My face is very fat and bloated from all the fat. My chin is recessed and small, but my jaw is not small, it's just very round and undefined. I'm hoping there's something there under all that fat.

Pic somewhat related. Tom Brady at 22 (left) and 40 (right.) When he was younger his body fat was easily 20%. On the right it's probably 8-10%. Some people store a lot of fat on their face, I'm one of them. Brady went from slightly goofy middle aged looking cuck to 40 year old Chad.

View attachment 86202

That's just one of many examples.

It's not really fat = volcel. It's above 12% body fat = volcel. You don't have to be visibly overweight for fat to mess with your facial aesthetics. Most users here are volcels by this definition.
pic related at before has a chad faced skull its obvious

Fatcels should lose weight and be healthy.

pic related at before has a chad faced skull its obvious
Yeah, but high body fat % made him much less attractive and he wasn't even overweight. I'm not saying I'm Chad under all my facial fat, not even close. I can definitely look much better without the fat. I have that kind of face that would benefit from very low body fat percentage. I have much more facial fat than the before Tom Brady.

It's probably 50% of looksmaxing for me and it's relatively low effort and easy. The rest being jaw and chin surgeries which I don't have the money for. I'd like to fix my overbite and have a chin implant. Unfortunately I don't think I can fix my small-average palate.

I don't know my true PSL right now because I've never posted my face anywhere on the internet. I think it's 3.5 - 4. Dropping down to 8% body fat with muscle would maybe bump me up to 5 PSL. I might be delusional, though. I'm also an extreme mentalcel so I don't know how much that would help. I think I need to be at least 6 PSL to have a chance which would only be possible with heavy surgeries.

Last edited:
You are missing the most important answer choice:
- only if there is a Chad bone structure hidden under the fat
This, if you're 5'5, chinless and bald that fat aint your problem. But if you're mostly average in other aspects then yes fatcel=volcel.

Not saying that you shouldn't attempt to lose that fat if you're overweight, even if it wont help your smv it will make you healthier which is always good.

Well theres no guarantee that being slimmer and lean will change any of your luck with women.
I think the term is called Ogremaxxing?

One could be incel and fat, but never an incel because of said fat.

Depends on how old you are.
im 16-18 old i dont count anymore propably in the middle i have shit eye area no chin and im balding YES i repeat im balding my hair is very wide spread and i have a decent gap in the back that started happend since 15 im by no means a "landbeast" but not skinny either what am i?

Last edited:
if you havent been 12% bf after puberty and havent seen how you look potentially look the best = volcel

if you got fat after realising you are ugly after puberty and just ate food for cope = incel
This is basically what I would have written anyway.

I get the logic behind fatcel=volcel but most fatcels have other major flaws, which could mean that they’d still have a hard time if they were sub12% bf

Not as bad as the copers who think fat gays slay tbh

No. Cope if you haven't seen a fat Chad before. Large frame, hunter eyes, huge jaw. Chad is Chad. Fatcel at best can ascend to normie tier, never Chad.

@BrendioEEE locationcel my feathery ASSSSSS

If you have a Chad face under your fat then youre volcel,but if you dont have then youre not

VOLCEL !!!

If you are not under 5ft 11

Or have a deformed face

YOU ARE VOLCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BrendioEEE locationcel my feathery ASSSSSS
I've seen uglier fatter people do better in different parts of America.

If you can fix the cause of your inceldom easily, you are volcel.

If you can fix the cause of your inceldom easily, you are volcel.
im 6'3 ft. 6-6.5/10, BUT i have 1inch dick erected, im volcel? not joking or larping
VOLCEL !!!

If you are not under 5ft 11

Or have a deformed face

YOU ARE VOLCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 inch dick, but 6'3ft thats make me volcel?

Surgery can't fix that, so no.

But even if it could, i'm not sure i would classify that under the "easy" umbrella. Surgery is invasive and expensive, and sometimes it is risky as well.

But if being overweight is your only problem, than you really only have to blame yourself. Losing weight isn't that hard, and inceldom ought to provide more than enough motivation.

Only if beneath the fat they have good bone structure

Men who were not fat but then realized its over and started food coping aren't. Otherwise yes

You could have looksmaxxed Inn the past, then give up and become fat

Most normies are overweight and way over 20% body fat. They still get laid. Even most Chads aren't ripped--linebackers in high school football are generally chubby by necessity. It's all about the bones. If you have the good bone structure, good muscularity, and generous fat distribution, you can slay as a fatass.

Incels tend to be hard gainers with persistent fat in the belly, chest, flanks, and face, so they need to starve themselves into Auschwitz escapees just to find out whether it's even possible for them to get a 3/10 femcel interested in them.

If you are really fat then I have no words for you

You're only volcel if you only tried while being fat.

Funny thing is I look worse when skinny than fat since the bloatedness covers up the recessed bone structure.

I voted "maybe" because if you have a Chad bone structure hidden behind all that fat, yeah, you're kinda volcel for not losing bodyfat. But if your fat doesn't cover your bone structure that much or you would be incel anyway it doesn't matter to be fat (concerning foids, that is).

Everyone can at least benefit healthwise from not being fat.

just don't eat if you are fat bro

fatcels are volcel yes