Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So let me get this straight

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm still supposed to fulfill my role of being the dominant masculine guy who protects and provides for the girl, while women act masculine, are used up, and bitchy? Ascending doesn't even seem like ascending anymore(cope).

I'd rather be a chad to enjoy the perks off being feared and respected, more so than having whores lust ovER me for supERfical things while they have more rights than they deserve

I'd rather be a chad to enjoy the perks off being feared and respected, more so than having whores lust ovER me for supERfical things while they have more rights than they deserve
Chad doesn't even really get to be Chad anymore there's no good women left even Chad has to settle for some worn out bitchy demanding whore it's over

Chad doesn't even really get to be Chad anymore there's no good women left even Chad has to settle for some worn out bitchy demanding whore it's over
I wish I was an SS officer sniping losers in Sobibor

all this while the economy is shit and u can't even assume the provider role anytime soon.

It's Chad's fault too, they live in a "Big fish gets eaten by bigger fish world", they constantly compete even though they have everything they want, leading to scenarios like paternity fraud and divorces where the foid runs off to the bigger chad because he won't leave the other chad alone to enjoy his reward.

Provcuck, that's it

It's Chad's fault too, they live in a "Big fish gets eaten by bigger fish world", they constantly compete even though they have everything they want, leading to scenarios like paternity fraud and divorces where the foid runs off to the bigger chad because he won't leave the other chad alone to enjoy his reward.