Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So Kikianity is based on a dude getting cucked by god.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Praise Jebus

The west was born on this religion? Fuck white people (inlcluding me) I hate existence

Praise Jebus

The west was born on this religion? Fuck white people (inlcluding me) I hate existence

This religion has cucked the west and middle East. The monorheosm is evil and destroys people's culture. They all filled with retarded low iq restrictions. Only good for justifiying misogyny and faggot hate. No other uses of them

Not a single second

This religion has cucked the west and middle East. The monorheosm is evil and destroys people's culture. They all filled with retarded low iq restrictions. Only good for justifiying misogyny and faggot hate. No other uses of them
Did you have a stroke midpost? Been there b4. Anyway would love to read what you really meant to say. I don't judge
Just don't know what monorheosm is

The archaic word for "cuck" is 'kukeweld'.

Xtians used to burn alive proto-feminists (aka witches) back in Salem and all over europe, while pagans are literally foid worshipping CUCKS

Xtians used to burn alive proto-feminists (aka witches) back in Salem and all over europe, while pagans are literally foid worshipping CUCKS
Cuckian COPE

I told people here before. Joseph was cucked.
If you are a believer, he was cucked by God. If not, He was cucked by a normal man and the Whore Mary lied to him.
So, at very least, christianity is about cuckery. And if you dont believe in Mary, its about cuckery and whore worship

I told people here before. Joseph was cucked.
If you are a believer, he was cucked by God. If not, He was cucked by a normal man and the Whore Mary lied to him.
So, at very least, christianity is about cuckery. And if you dont believe in Mary, its about cuckery and whore worship
I never worshipped Mary
but Moronism is equally kukked
Sieg heil or something I'm posting on a white virgin supremacist site or sumthin fuk inceltears

It also stopped human sacrifice cults and inbreeding cults

Can someone kill me? Is God a social construct? My body my choice. Why do I drink so much alcohol but can't get laid?

No retard God didnt fuck her she is a virgin.

Didn't jewsus die in the holycost?