Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So....Just got my ass chewed by a random toastie.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Story time. My only friend tried to OD just now on trazadone and I went over to his house and called 911 since he was being a dumbass. Don't care if it's his right, he called me for help. After the medics arrived and took him to the hospital, my friends friend barged into his house demanding to know what happened.

He's rich af and has cartel connections and his fucking Zendaya looking slut immediately told me I had to leave. Fucking dumb bitch I'm literally the only one that tried to save his life. I told her to fuck off and she told me I can't talk to her like that because she's "Teo's girlfriend". I told her I don't give a fuck and I'll talk to her how I want.

Dumb bitch just kept repeating herself that I couldn't talk to her like that until I just put my hand in her face and said I respect Tey but not you and ignored her. It's mind blowing to think that some random roastie has the gall to tell someone's best friend what to do when they just tried to rope because said golddigger is getting fucked by a rich cartel spic and think they're somehow important by proxy. Ok I'm done venting.

Don't excuse for helping your friend man, you did great work. Also fuck that whore, she either didn't want to save him or was unable to. He should know and act upon it

dumb bitch definitely needs to end up in a damn video somewhere :feelsLSD:

Don't excuse for helping your friend man, you did great work. Also fuck that whore, she either didn't want to save him or was unable to. He should know and act upon it
your signature is beautiful:shock::panties:

Jesus man. :feelsugh:

Where you livin? :feelswhat:

Nigger and wetback filled, dangerous as shit Brazil or what? :feelswhere:

Jesus man. :feelsugh:

Where you livin? :feelswhat:

Nigger and wetback filled, dangerous as shit Brazil or what? :feelswhere:
Lmao, nah Oregon USA. My Best friend has connections though, including said wetback with cartel family. I got my ass chewed for not calling him first but not as frustrating as some random ho he's banging
Yeah, didn't care obviously. Thanks for the support. She was just trying to be the "supportive girlfriend" probably because his rich friend was giving her free coke and she was clearly a golddigger.

Last edited: