Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I've been reading FemaleDatingStrategy...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
And yeah they're old and bitter but can still get an effectively unlimited number of relatively more attractive men for sex or long term relationships, because thirsty simps gonna simp.

But once I started paying attention to the comments, an epiphany hit me. Every single one of the criteria they have for filtering men out exists because they kept falling for those kinds of men. You can flip every rule they have and you'll end up with traits of men they were repeatedly ending up with.

So I'd read OP and top comments and I'd think that their hypergamy is out of control and that it's over for everybody except millionaire chad who acts like a perfect gentleman. But then I read the replies and they're all like "Yass girl! I made this mistake, I was with an unemployed guy who was leeching off me and was bad at sex and had a small dick and I had to cook for him and he called me a bitch all the time" and the replies to that are like "Omg were you with my ex? He was exactly like that, but I dumped him after 2 years and I'm so proud of myself."

Not that this will help incels much but it's something to keep in mind if you ever read that kind of shit.

An example, a thread that's about how they should only be with Chad but in the comments it's them confessing their low standards

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/pl9pzh/looks_are_so_important/

Last edited:

So I've been reading FemaleDatingStrategy​

:feelswhat:

“Where have all the good men gone!”

It’s funny to me how all of them were in such shitty relationships, great way of using their personality detectors.

So I've been reading FemaleDatingStrategy​

:feelswhat:
No it’s actually pretty funny. I like going on there for some good lol’s

So I've been reading FemaleDatingStrategy...

Let me stop you right there.

they're old and bitter but can still get an effectively unlimited number of relatively more attractive men for sex or long term relationships
They can get better looking men for long term relationships only if they're low t cucks, that's why they're mad no high t men or chads want them for serious relationships.

Once a female gets fucked by a chad, she feels only entitled to a that type of chad.

“Where have all the good men gone!”
they want a fucking >6'0 white guy with a 8/10 face AND a good personality, they complain that the >6'0 white handsome guy treat them like shit when they treat like shit all the ugly guys :lul: also they can forgive their chad boyfriend for also beat them, pathetic, a ugly guy if he has the luck of beta buxx will be 80 % divorce raped :lul::lul:

Fuck those ugly cunts.

Reddit

iu

the only worthwhile sub/ is true_reddit

[UWSL]No it’s actually pretty funny. I like going on there for some good lol’s[/UWSL]
If a foid comedian wanted to, she could do a whole special with material taken entirely from that sub. She’d probably ruin her reputation among other women but in comedy she’d be hailed as a master of satire

Here's an example of what I was talking about:

The OP is about how important it is that they're with chad only, but in the comments it's FDS whores bemoaning their low standards.

View: https://reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/pl9pzh/looks_are_so_important/

525/points for realizing her biological clock or whatever they say is ticking and being relatable for making the same mistakes for not keeping a man nor settling
they want a fucking >6'0 white guy with a 8/10 face AND a good personality, they complain that the >6'0 white handsome guy treat them like shit when they treat like shit all the ugly guys :lul: also they can forgive their chad boyfriend for also beat them, pathetic, a ugly guy if he has the luck of beta buxx will be 80 % divorce raped :lul::lul:
Also this

FDS is pure high octane suifuel grade blackpill. Reading too much of it will destroy your soul and leave you craving for the rope.
That's if you only read the thread OP. Try reading the comments, it's basically the inversion of all the supposedly high standards they have.

If a foid comedian wanted to, she could do a whole special with material taken entirely from that sub. She’d probably ruin her reputation among other women but in comedy she’d be hailed as a master of satire
I’d listen to it live, that would be funny as fuck to see all of the normies at the comedy club get brutally blackpilled.

that subreddit and all of people who use it should just cease to exist

They will accept being beaten by chads, but if a non chad betabuxxer even raises his voice at them they'll call the police for domestic abuse. Jfl at those dumb whores being happily beaten by chads in a fuck buddy relationship, then pretend like they've had enough and respect themselves once a betabuxxer commits to them.

Get out of soydit

These are the truecels looksmatch

"i want to procreate only with good genes"

not even hiding it anymore

And yet again FDS spreading out blackpills at hypersonic speeds to any normie passerby.

this is pure ragefuel, i shouldn`t read such things:lasereyes:

this is pure ragefuel, i shouldn`t read such things:lasereyes:
Why are you paying attention to what they say they will do instead of what they admit they've been doing?

So I've been reading FemaleDatingStrategy...​

Why? Why would you do that?

And yeah they're old and bitter but can still get an effectively unlimited number of relatively more attractive men for sex or long term relationships, because thirsty simps gonna simp.

But once I started paying attention to the comments, an epiphany hit me. Every single one of the criteria they have for filtering men out exists because they kept falling for those kinds of men. You can flip every rule they have and you'll end up with traits of men they were repeatedly ending up with.

So I'd read OP and top comments and I'd think that their hypergamy is out of control and that it's over for everybody except millionaire chad who acts like a perfect gentleman. But then I read the replies and they're all like "Yass girl! I made this mistake, I was with an unemployed guy who was leeching off me and was bad at sex and had a small dick and I had to cook for him and he called me a bitch all the time" and the replies to that are like "Omg were you with my ex? He was exactly like that, but I dumped him after 2 years and I'm so proud of myself."

Not that this will help incels much but it's something to keep in mind if you ever read that kind of shit.

An example, a thread that's about how they should only be with Chad but in the comments it's them confessing their low standards

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/pl9pzh/looks_are_so_important/

honestly I wonder if /r/femaledatingstrategy is a LARP. (I mean come on lets be real reddit is like 90% male. Who knows if its just mentally ill trannies LARPing as women? Online people can be whoever the fuck they want! Right now I am a 7foot crustacian from the paleozoic era!:feelshaha:) NOT denying the blackpill but what Stacey (even Becky) is using reddit? she is busy living her life with her friends/family and going to social events sometimes not hanging out on autistic subreddits! (I don't know ANY women I interact with IRL who talk like the "women" on femaledating strategy.

-frankly reddit is the biggest incel forum on the web and no foid would be caught dead using it

Last edited:
honestly I wonder if /r/femaledatingstrategy is a LARP.
It's an evolution of The Rules that were popular 20 years ago. Similar how Red Pill is evolved PUA.
Reddit is 1/3 femoid and there's not that many trannies so they're probably mostly women. And you have to get approved to post there so it's less likely to be random larpers.

As for the users of that particular sub, you can check the subreddit overlap with FDS

FDS is pure high octane suifuel grade blackpill. Reading too much of it will destroy your soul and leave you craving for the rope.
:blackpill: