Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I've been playing tinder morph game....

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,797
So I put my morph up on tinder Wednesday night and I used a boost yesterday, and I ended up getting a match. A real human match. Didn't even accidentally swipe on me.

She's probably around a 4-5 out of 10. 26 years old, pretty chubby, white.

I'll let you guys know what happens. In the 0.0000000000001 percent chance I get a girlfriend through this method I will resign as moderator.
 
Is the tinder morph game legit? Won't they notice when you meet each other?
 
All of these people on incels dot me having dates and interacting with humans and I'm just here with a bottle of lotion...jfc even on a loser forum I'm a loser
 
"I will resign as moderator."

Note taken ;).
 
Just use your mind control powers on her.
 
Anon said:
Just use your mind control powers on her.

Wizard powers that is. Roastie conjuring might actually be useful in this situation
 
blackpill_incel said:
Wizard powers that is. Roastie conjuring might actually be useful in this situation

I believe in him. He is a good incel.
 
what happens when she sees you in person?
 
Good luck.

NuMale said:
Is the tinder morph game legit? Won't they notice when you meet each other?

No, as long as it isn't too drastic.
 
This is the extent to which I changed my face in the morph:

fwDXUKc.png
 
Ryo_Hazuki said:
This is the extent to which I changed my face in the morph:

fwDXUKc.png

How is she not going to notice that?  :'(

I wish you luck. When you're ugly, it's all or nothing, low inhib life yo.


Framecel222 said:
Good luck.


No, as long as it isn't too drastic.

Look at his morph, it's pretty damn drastic, LOL.
 
Lol the changes arent even that noticable. Dude u got a match on tinder. Gtfo Chad. REEEEEEEEEEEE
 
Allblueeeee said:
Lol the changes arent even that noticable. Dude u got a match on tinder. Gtfo Chad. REEEEEEEEEEEE

2 different people
 
CopingGymcel said:
How is she not going to notice that?  :'(

I wish you luck. When you're ugly, it's all or nothing, low inhib life yo.



Look at his morph, it's pretty damn drastic, LOL.



She wont notice it unless he would change his eyes. ITS all about EYES tbh
 
Allblueeeee said:
She wont notice it unless he would change his eyes. ITS all about EYES tbh

She will notice that something is off, but she won't know what. He should bring her to his apartment and try to escalate, that's the only way it's ever going to work. Bringing her to dinner at a restaurant is 100% going to not get him laid.
 
CopingGymcel said:
She will notice that something is off, but she won't know what.

Yes she will but OP won the first impression game so he can go further if hes socially skilled

Yes i would recommend him to meet her in his appartment. Best case scenario the electrics go off so the girl cant see his face clearly.
 
Allblueeeee said:
Yes she will but OP won the first impression game so he can go further if hes socially skilled

Yes i would recommend him to meet her in his appartment. Best case scenario the electrics go off so the girl cant see his face clearly.

Some girls will just "go with it," as they've been driving for a while to get there and have to stay the night anyway. Him looking similar, but much worse might just be enough to get him laid.
 
Allblueeeee said:
Lol the changes arent even that noticable. Dude u got a match on tinder. Gtfo Chad. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh that reminds me i finished your morph. I'll PM you in a sec.
 
Ryo_Hazuki said:
Oh that reminds me i finished your morph.  I'll PM you in a sec.

Thanks man. I thought that u ignored my message. I will use ur morph for dating sites and ill probsbly ost it on lookism if its rly good
 
Allblueeeee said:
Thanks man. I thought that u ignored my message. I will use ur morph for dating sites and ill probsbly ost it on lookism if its rly good

It's pretty hilarious that this is what hypergamy is causing. In 2018 incels will start morphing their pics and getting laid. Soon they will expand the definition of rape to include morphing pics.
 
CopingGymcel said:
It's pretty hilarious that this is what hypergamy is causing. In 2018 incels will start morphing their pics and getting laid. Soon they will expand the definition of rape to include morphing pics.

I mean it could work. Women are rly stupid in thi age were living. The best way to hide your real face would be to meet up with her in a dark place.

Btw can u give me ur opinion about a morph of me if id pm it to you
 
Allblueeeee said:
I mean it could work. Women are rly stupid in thi age were living. The best way to hide your real face would be to meet up with her in a dark place.

Btw can u give me ur opinion about a morph of me if id pm it to  you

She may also be thinking "I can tell my grilfriend I hooked up with this hot guy and show them the Tinder pic." Women care so much about what other women think. If their friends don't like a guy, she won't like him either.

Sure, go ahead and PM. PM before and after, so I can judge based on that.
 
I recommend having pics of you kinda far away as to not draw too much attention to your face so when she sees you in person the change will be less obvious. And if one of the pics you used are the ones you showed, no wonder you weren't getting much matches, these days you need a great and interesting high quality photo to stand out in midst of chads.
 
my 2 cents: Pregame and wear elevator shoes (2 inch rises preferred). meet up at a dark bar/club during peak hours, on a night when she's out with her friends. If she's down to meet you while she's out with her friends, it's CONFIRMED she showed your pics to them and they approved, so you know you are walking into a favorable situation.
 
Richard spencer said:
All of these people on incels dot me having dates and interacting with humans and I'm just here with a bottle of lotion...jfc even on a loser forum I'm a loser
 
How much did you write with her? You got her number already?
 
Boyos, how do you do this face morph thing? Gonna give this a try myself. Is there some program you use? How easy it is to do?
 
itsOVER said:
Boyos, how do you do this face morph thing? Gonna give this a try myself. Is there some program you use? How easy it is to do?

PHOTOSHOP.
 
CopingGymcel said:
PHOTOSHOP.

Aware me. Let's say I have a basic portrait photo of my face. What exactly do I do to make me look like a 'Chad' (i.e. similar to those memes where they say 'the difference is only a few mm of bone' etc). My computer skills are pretty shit but I've got photoshop.
 
itsOVER said:
Aware me. Let's say I have a basic portrait photo of my face. What exactly do I do to make me look like a 'Chad' (i.e. similar to those memes where they say 'the difference is only a few mm of bone' etc). My computer skills are pretty shit but I've got photoshop.

You need to learn photoshop first, there is no one "magic thing" you do to turn yourself into a Chad. Usually the liquify tool is used a lot, but there's more to it than that.
 
CopingGymcel said:
You need to learn photoshop first, there is no one "magic thing" you do to turn yourself into a Chad. Usually the liquify tool is used a lot, but there's more to it than that.

Faceapp morph works pretty well I think.

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Look like a fucking clown but still,  its much better than how I normally look.[/font]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]
view.php
[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]
3EGEM
[/font]
 
CopingGymcel said:
Look at his morph, it's pretty damn drastic, LOL.

LMFAO! He might as well go for it. There's 99% chance he'll just end up wasting a bit of his time, and a 1% chance he'll escape inceldom hell. Decent odds IMO.
 
CopingGymcel said:
She may also be thinking "I can tell my grilfriend I hooked up with this hot guy and show them the Tinder pic." Women care so much about what other women think. If their friends don't like a guy, she won't like him either.

Sure, go ahead and PM. PM before and after, so I can judge based on that.

pmd you
 

Similar threads

Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
2
Views
192
K1ng N0th1ng
K1ng N0th1ng
Ron.Belgrade
Replies
17
Views
235
SnakeCel
SnakeCel
Whitefeminineboy
Replies
40
Views
967
Whitefeminineboy
Whitefeminineboy
edger0uter
Replies
4
Views
343
Friezacel
Friezacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top