Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So... it's fine to show women's butts but not breasts?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I've noticed this recently.

So in movies breasts have to be small and/or hidden or it's objectifying women. But they can have big butts and tight trousers and all this (pants for you in the US!) and that's fine and for some reason not objectifying women?

Has anyone else noticed this trend? Maybe in the new Mortal Kombat instead of giving the women big breasts or covering their bodies up completely, they should all just have big butts and see if the game is allowed. XD

One thing I noticed is that cartoons and films can show naked buttocks of males but never of toilets, it's as if the female body has value while the male one doesn't. :blackpill:

One thing I noticed is that cartoons and films can show naked buttocks of males but never of toilets, it's as if the female body has value while the male one doesn't. :blackpill:
Yeah its awful. Females will always be valued more, its been like that since the dawn of humanity. Males are just resources and tools.

I guess as society is more gynocentric now women are a lot more protected than men. So showing women's butts is objectifying them but showing men's butts isn't objectifying us, lol

It's ironic because when you actually go outside into the real world women walk around with hardly anything on. I wonder if one day these rules about showing female bodies will start to apply to the real world too.

watch anime, not hollyjew

watch anime, not hollyjew

Maybe this sounds a bit bad but I'm not too big on things with subtitles. I like to have something on in the background a bit and so on so when I have to be reading subtitles all the time I find it changes the viewing experience a lot.

I also don't tend to watch THAT much animated stuff, but if it's particularly good then I'll make an exception :)

Yet soyciety says women are sexualised in media

it's as if the female body has value while the male one doesn't
Not sure why people focus on films revealing this when the most glaring proof of that, aside from who does the dangerous occupations, is in the very different views we have on genital cutting.

Maybe this sounds a bit bad but I'm not too big on things with subtitles. I like to have something on in the background a bit and so on so when I have to be reading subtitles all the time I find it changes the viewing experience a lot.

I also don't tend to watch THAT much animated stuff, but if it's particularly good then I'll make an exception :)
dub

Mmmmmm breasts :feelsohh:

Sorry what was the question?

it’s like so long as there is no asshole or pussy then the entire ass is akin to cleavage.