Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So it looks like Italiancel killed himself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Last night he made a thread saying he swallowed a ton of pills that would cause cardiac arrest or a coma and he hasn't been seen since 11:20 last night. It bothers me that this will be the fate for so many men just because they aren't "good" enough. I hope whatever he ended up in is better then here.

Last edited:
Sad, may he rest in blackops2cels graceful arms.

R.I.P brocel, i hope he found peace, and fucked 72 prime virgin stacy up there.

I have a feeling that he didn't die and is currently intensive care due to obvious OD

It's too early to jump to conclusions.
His post seemed believable, but it's possible that he survived.

Or maybe he's in hospital suffering even more right now bc he messed up or that shit didn't kill him.

It's too early to jump to conclusions.
His post seemed believable, but it's possible that he survived.
Even if he never comes back to .co that's also not an indication that he died. He could just be too embarrassed to come back after a failed attempt.

May he be in peace, in a better world. He is free of pain now, bless his soul

Hopefully he isn't dead.
His propranolol dosage seemed to be less than lethal tbh. Don't know how it would work with a blood pressure patient.

Never heard of him tbh

he probably died tbh. slight chance it was LARP though

usually the skittles method does not work, but rip to him if he did die

Even if he never comes back to .co that's also not an indication that he died. He could just be too embarrassed to come back after a failed attempt.
That's possible, but we can't check for that.
My point is relying on him making a new post.
Sadly (or fortunately, whichever you prefer), we can't know everything.

That's possible, but we can't check for that.
My point is relying on him making a new post.
Sadly (or fortunately, whichever you prefer), we can't know everything.
If you just swallowed some pills that might end your life, would you post on .co?
Google says the lethal dosage starts with 1g
OK he's a goner

i’ve seen multiple sources say different things so for the time being i’m just gonna assume he roped.
  • Any ingested dose of propranolol > 1 g is considered to be potentially lethal.
  • Hence, this history of a 2.8 g ingestion is extremely worrying!
Good night italiancel. Nice meeting you.

If you just swallowed some pills that might end your life, would you post on .co?

OK he's a goner
It's not unthinkable for someone to post about it here.

Also, why is he a goner? He said he took 410mg, when the assumed lethal dose is 1g (1000mg).
He also supposedly said he suffered from heart problems, so that might make it more likely, but just going by the numbers, it's possible to survive that.

It's not unthinkable for someone to post about it here.

Also, why is he a goner? He said he took 410mg, when the assumed lethal dose is 1g (1000mg).
He also supposedly said he suffered from heart problems, so that might make it more likely, but just going by the numbers, it's possible to survive that.
He took 410mg? Read it wrong lol.

I hope he died because if he survived hell is waiting for him.
They will put him in a mental hospital,take all of his money and take away his phone so he cant cope
i know a fellow brocel failed a od and it sucked

Or maybe he's in hospital suffering even more right now bc he messed up or that shit didn't kill him.
this is the thing that worries me, even with the most "efficient" methods like roping or shooting yourself it's possible to botch it and face extreme suffering before you ultimately die a slow and excruciating death or become permanently disabled

but on the main topic I hope Italiancel is alright. I had never actually seen him post here before which made me take the whole thing with a grain of salt but suicide is always a tragic thing and even if he did overdose and survive now is really not a good time to be hospitalized considering we're in a pandemic

His propranolol dosage seemed to be less than lethal tbh. Don't know how it would work with a blood pressure patient.
It would only be lethal if he was prescribed it for heart issues. I doubt he’s dead tbh.

It would only be lethal if he was prescribed it for heart issues. I doubt he’s dead tbh.
just looked this up and yeah 410mg of propranolol is less than half a lethal dose unless he had a condition like you said. it's still possible that he could heavily damage his body with this but I am also pretty convinced that he's not dead. either way I think we can conclude he wasn't LARPing given how specific he was with a dosage that supposedly isn't likely to even be lethal

Dying a greycel

He most likely died tbh most trucels are physically weak
R.I.P. , may st. blackops2cel guide his way through the heavens

this is the thing that worries me, even with the most "efficient" methods like roping or shooting yourself it's possible to botch it and face extreme suffering before you ultimately die a slow and excruciating death or become permanently disabled

but on the main topic I hope Italiancel is alright. I had never actually seen him post here before which made me take the whole thing with a grain of salt but suicide is always a tragic thing and even if he did overdose and survive now is really not a good time to be hospitalized considering we're in a pandemic
Well I don't think he's dead. But he's probably really bad right now. The human body can take a lot of damage over a very long time. It is possible to suffer very bad pains for decades. That doesn't apply to Italiancel though I suppose.

Last edited:
St Blackops2cel, be kind to our fallen bro. Amen.

I hope he finds peace on the other side.

happy for him. hopefully he succeeded

If he’s really gone may he forever rest in Sovngarde.

RIP noble spaghetti cel.

I have a feeling that he didn't die and is currently intensive care due to obvious OD
Realistic. I researched drugs as a suicide method, and OD is unreliable. Most people vomit and have painful seizures rather than dying. You'll be placed on suicide watch after failing, so it's not a good fate.

He should've taken the gochopill

We shouldn´t feel bad for him. He probably suffered a lot and is now united with St. Blackops2cel, ER....

May he find peace in paradise

Riposi in pace fellow incel.
I hope he has a gf now that hes in Incel heaven

I can't find anything online about an italian man OD'ing to death today

Fuck. Hope he’s ok or at peace.