Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So it begins (Summer)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Already now girls are starting to strip down into their hotpants and small tops to show as much skin as possible I am not sure if I will make it through this summer I get too angry at the sight of those sluts while also knowing everyone is living life to its fullest even while in the midst of a "pandemic".

I used to love summer it was a time where me and my friends would be outside all the time playing, having water fights, swimming either in the ocean by the beach or indoors and on vacations with the family. You know what I will do this summer? The same I do every other day of the year sit inside doing nothing while I have to see the people walking by my window in pairs or groups of friends or couples just rubbing in my face my life is over.

Yep the past month they've been prancing around in next to nothing. This is what men should be rioting over.

Hope those bitches get corona

Brutal tbh, glad it’s not summer here.

Yep the past month they've been prancing around in next to nothing. This is what men should be rioting over.
I first noticed it for real today how they are started to wearing hotpants, I mean yoga pants they where all the time but hotpants showing their legs which makes them basically half naked.

I first noticed it for real today how they are started to wearing hotpants, I mean yoga pants they where all the time but hotpants showing their legs which makes them basically half naked.
I get a laugh out of foids claiming men have it easier since they have so few fashion options, yet I only ever see foids wearing yoga pants or booty shorts. They are literally all the same.

I get a laugh out of foids claiming men have it easier since they have so few fashion options, yet I only ever see foids wearing yoga pants or booty shorts. They are literally all the same.
I see them as copies of each other no individuality at all, many female friends even wear the exact same yoga pants and those white big shoes.

i hate seeing teen girls in booty shorts because it shows how society is competely structured around those girls taking dozens of cocks as early as possible and enabling it in every way

Cb8bc539ce447ecb04f22bcd6c174e76

i hate seeing teen girls in booty shorts because it shows how society is competely structured around those girls taking dozens of cocks as early as possible and enabling it in every way
Yeah they can´t handle the freedom they has been "given" if there were no laws about how they were to dress they would wear pasties on their nipples and ducttape on their pussy just to show as much skin as possible girls don´t have any idea when to stop, we don´t live in a civilized society anymore and haven´t for a long time.

Try looking up videos of people from the early 1900´s that was civilization and chivalry still existed what the hell have humanity become, they treat every girl as Goddesses yet they are the opressed ones?

Yeah they can´t handle the freedom they has been "given" if there were no laws about how they were to dress they would wear pasties on their nipples and ducttape on their pussy just to show as much skin as possible girls don´t have any idea when to stop, we don´t live in a civilized society anymore and haven´t for a long time.

Try looking up videos of people from the early 1900´s that was civilization and chivalry still existed what the hell have humanity become, they treat every girl as Goddesses yet they are the opressed ones?
i was on the boardwalk one time and one girl took her soffe shorts, which would normally cover her entire ass, and hiked them up 100% so her entire ass was showing, literally the entire thing

Seriously why do you do this to me I know what I am talking about I don´t need to see this shit about, she is literally showing her ASS not just her legs but her butt half her butt cheeks are showing but sure she dress like that for herself.

i was on the boardwalk one time and one girl took her soffe shorts, which would normally cover her entire ass, and hiked them up 100% so her entire ass was showing, literally the entire thing
I saw something similar some time ago, it was a 13-14 year old girl walking around in hotpants like those where you could see her entire ass but I am a creep for looking? It´s disgusting and FUCK their fathers for letting them dress like that fucking cucks.

hate that i moved. used to live near a school and would see tons of qts getting off the school bus in short-shorts and shaking their young ass for Chad
it was both suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time. seeing her tits and cheeks bounce up and down
those suckable toes and glistening shoulders

hate that i moved. used to live near a school and would see tons of qts getting off the school bus in short-shorts and shaking their young ass for Chad
it was both suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time. seeing her tits and cheeks bounce up and down
those suckable toes and glistening shoulders
Never understood why males become happy when seeing attractive girls, not even when I was 12-13 it made me feel inferior but other guys starts smiling (even if the girl doesn´t see them) because their happiness increased somehow by seeing attractive girls I always felt depressed and inferior nothing to be happy about it´s just a tease anyways.