Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I'm using fast banana dark for the first time...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I don't see what the appeal is. Is it supposed to be stealthier? I don't like the contrast between black and orange. It's not Halloween. I like fast banana classic better, as white red and yellow are the colors of fast food.

The color scheme isn't to my liking either, tbh, however staring at bright screen gives me a headache before long

real men use normal dark theme

Welcome to Banana gang bro. :feelsokman: Not a huge fan of the orange either but it’s still the best theme imo.
staring at bright screen gives me a headache before long

I use it cuz I browse this site in public sometimes

acnescarcel

Dark theme saves energy :heart:

It doesn't really have an appeal, it's used as a way of browsing in public without the big words INCEL being on the top left of your phone/laptop.

Classic theme is where it's at tbh

the online members page, avis, and text look so much better on fast banana dark and less brightness on eyes

Dark banana is bad in real life too

light themes are just hell on my eyes

also i might as well have a fast banana logo over "INCELS.CO"

I use it so that no one realizes that I browse this website. It is the most covert in my opinion.

The color scheme isn't to my liking either, tbh, however staring at bright screen gives me a headache before long
the online members page, avis, and text look so much better on fast banana dark and less brightness on eyes
light themes are just hell on my eyes
Im the opposite, i find reading the dark text harder on my eyes
I use it so that no one realizes that I browse this website. It is the most covert in my opinion.
also i might as well have a fast banana logo over "INCELS.CO"
Fast banana is the only way to go, light or dark. Nice thing about mobile browsing is that when you scroll down, the url disappears (that's how it is for me on android). Also i like the fast banana inside joke

Bananas trigger:soy::feelswhat:me ngl, every time my mother makes me eat them I feel like shit, doesn't help to remember my father and bullies looked that big.

Bananas trigger:soy::feelswhat:me ngl, every time my mother makes me eat them I feel like shit, doesn't help to remember my father and bullies looked that big.
I dont like bananas either. They make me nauseous. Sucks cuz theyre very nutritious

It’s not what’s in front of us, it’s what’s above us that counts

The regular colors hurt my eyes after a while. I have dark themes on everything because I like prefer neutral colors. It's easier on the eyes, especially when you're postmaxxing. I'm a Fast Banana Dark gang member.

fast banana dark =