Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I'm on holidays with my chadlite younger brother.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I don't know if [SuicideFuel] or [Story] but hey since there is a bunch of not interesting details, it's storytime.

I'm broke af and wanted a tanned skin, so there was no other way but to go on holidays with my parents, who always go to an all-inclusive luxurious resort village with around 300 in it (this time it's a big one, but usually they go to less-crowded resort villages).

My younger brother, who still is in college (and having a lot of fun), wanted to come too because he was broke too due to a lot of partying and shit.

So here we are. On holidays in a very nice location (won't tell too much about it for obvious reasons, but it's very beautiful and the sun is always there). I don't know anyone there, but there are a lot of young people, and most importantly, in the 15-22 age range. Most of them came together with or without their parents but know each other (Or they stay for a few weeks and have had time to befriend, I don't know, whatever).

We only stay a week, which means you have a very short window. No 25ish years old obviously, because it's a family resort and you're too broke / never with your parents at that age.
There are a lot of activities to do here, horseback riding, archery, sailing, tennis, even golf... Well, unfortunately, if you show up alone, you end up with a bunch of old men in their thirties who are building their family...

So basically the first day, I was hanging out with my chadlite younger brother, and it was pretty cool. The afternoon, he tried to go on the private beach and ask for a lighter to groups of 16-20 years old.
The first time, it fails, and they don't even think of it, they say they don't have it, because they immediately understand the reason behind it, aka an attempt to join their group. Maybe they refused because I was there, well anyway.
Second time, night time, we see another group, a bit more friendly, and he try his technique once again. This time it works, and one of them even asks him if he's got some pot, he's got some and there we go.

Funnily enough, I see two of them (normies) being pissed of, while girls are immediately trying to speak to him. I'm totally invisible from them, like I was not there. I'm trying to bounce back from the conversation, but I'm in the shadow of my brother. I'm low inhib and way uglier than my brother, so I'm out, I walk back to our small house and let my brother get his shit done.

I take comfort in thinking that if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have done anything anyway. And taking advantage of the halo effect of my brother is really useless because unlike him I am ugly and without charisma obviously because charisma is built with an eternal validation due to his looks.

I'm sleeping, and he comes back at 4 a.m everything went fine but he told me he felt the other males weren't happy about him being there, as he mogged them both on physique and charisma. So he joined their snap group, the girls invited him in it. What is very funny is that he showed me voice messages on the group before he joined. The first one was from the normies "We need to consult on whether we let him hang with us or not." And then, JFL, a girl said, "No, but we girls have chosen him to be in the group." :lul::lul: LMAO the high-tier normie thought he could choose to drive him out of the group, dude get the blackpill, you may know the girl you want from years, just wait for my brother to fuck her within 72 hours :lul::lul::lul:

My brother is going to get laid while they cry it's unbelievably lifefuel for him and suicidefuel for me as I've never seen this kind of thing from the inside iRL before. :lul:

So day 3, and now it's getting absolute suicidefuel for me. I didn't sleep much because I was asking myself "what to do man, how to be there and just be friend with them without bothering my chadlite brother so he can get the things done". I wake up late, but go to the swimming pool, and there I am. On the side of the pool. They seem bored and my brother is at the sea. I look at them, thinking "damn man, this is top-notch, my brother couldn't touch that, this is chad/slayer tier.

I'm going to the pool and shit, one of the stacies is looking at me indifferently while I do some crawl. My brother, who comes back to the sea to eat (he doesn't have money jfl he has to eat with us), and immediately see the stacies. He goes next to me and tell me "dude I didn't know there were Stacies - not translatable from my language, but that's the meaning - in here".

He sits down next to me, waits for a little while watching them, sees that they are more or less bored, and goes to talk to them. I expect rejection because, as I said, it's top-tier, 7-8/10 rich upper-class foids.

"Hi, girls, you're from the club"? "Yeah, we've seen you come by, too. [...] there aren't many people our age in here, it's quite nice you being there".
And there they talk about anything and everything, I rage to an unimaginable point, I dive into the pool, I do a couple of crawls, the chicks haven't even seen me, they keep talking to my brother. After 2 minutes, he gets their snap back and says "see you tonight" :)

So yeah now I know I won't hang up with my brother anymore, he has two groups to deal with for the 4 days he has left. So I'm all alone, I'm going to the beach. I'm alone. Bored af, I go to the archery activity, there are some people, kids and grown-up...

The hoster asks me if I'm alone, and that I could make friends by going out and talking to people... At that moment I feel like crying, but I hold back because I don't want to look pitiful. I say, "yeah, but they don't want to do archery, so I do it on my own." :cryfeels:

I come back to the little house, I'm alone, my parents aren't there. When they are back, they say to me "hey, it's beautiful outside why do you stay inside as always?"

My brother is late, and tells me after we ate, a bit about his day, that one of the stacies really wants his dick and he may bring her where the cat are and fuck her there tonight :chad::banhammer::feelsrope:Also that he played soccer with a group of chadlites and they were introduced to him by the stacies...

TL;DR: rn I'm on incels.co while my brother is either with a group with a campfire and guitar-playing on the beach while probably seducing a becky, or he may be fucking a Stacy he met this noon.

Last edited:
Well shit son, post his face if he is actually a Chad-lite, maybe he is a high-tier normie while the rest are just subhumans.

Bro I legit got dizzy reading this absolutely ruthless and brutal moggery story.

I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now, the way he effortlessly talks to complete strangers and even hooks up with good looking girls as if he's just purchasing groceries. Meanwhile we have gone our entire lives craving what he can achieve in mere hours.

Well shit son, post his face if he is actually a Chad-lite, maybe he is a high-tier normie while the rest are just subhumans.
Posted his photo (shit photo I took in a restaurant) on truerateme, he's got a 5.75-6.25/10 there
the way he effortlessly talks to complete strangers and even hooks up with good looking girls as if he's just purchasing groceries.
Man, if I tried, I would have had a stroke, I swear, already when I talk to ultra ugly chicks I have the stuff that goes to my head, just imagine if I tried on stacies... I could not even talk to them without stuttering, I wouldn't walk straight etc. ... He does it in such a simple way and it works it's disgusting.

Last edited:
Posted his photo (shit photo I took in a restaurant) on truerateme, he's got a 5.75-6.25/10 there

Man, if I tried, I would have had a stroke, I swear, already when I talk to ultra ugly chicks I have the stuff that goes to my head, just imagine if I tried on stacies... I could not even talk to them without stuttering, I wouldn't walk straight etc. ... He does it in such a simple way and it works it's disgusting.
Can you PM me?

Read every word. Also jfl at your boomer parents asking that , it should be pretty obvious why you’re inside

Can you PM me, too,

Suicidefuel btw...

Erfuel suifuel ropefuel

You have a strong will bro.

Going out with groups in the summer time with Chads and Chadlites in them is always suicifuel. I can still remember from my HS days - you get to watch them have fun and charm the room, beach of pool. Don't know why I tortured myself hanging out with them.

Good example.. textbook example actually of why as an incel when your family goes on vacation you stay home and stay inside playing video games.

Okay so now my parents are arguing because I'm on the computer at 5 A.M just like the old days.
They think I don't hear them, they're talking about my situation, seem very worried because they saw me on the computer wow, very nice, good job mom and dad.

Fuck I shouldn't have come. Now I'm going to have to explain myself like a 15 yo nerd. Fuck my life.

Imagine going to the beach as an incel, I would never do such a thing. I try to avoid contact with foids at all costs, it just ruins my day

Okay so now my parents are arguing because I'm on the computer at 5 A.M just like the old days.
They think I don't hear them, they're talking about my situation, seem very worried because they saw me on the computer wow, very nice, good job mom and dad.

Fuck I shouldn't have come. Now I'm going to have to explain myself like a 15 yo nerd. Fuck my life.
jfl fuck life tbh
Imagine going to the beach as an incel, I would never do such a thing. I try to avoid contact with foids at all costs, it just ruins my day
same

Last edited:

I see women topless and nice asses, that's great, makes me want to take a subscription to the swimming pool just to see fine asses jfl :feelsgah:

So where's the rest of the story?