Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "So I'm not an Incel but I do classify myself as an Incel and this makes it hard"

Cope. Women love feminine twink looking chads.

So many blokes considering themselves incel minus the label lol.

So you're the description but not the title heh.

is an Italian type of food typically made from an unleavened dough of wheat flour mixed with water or eggs, and formed into sheets or other shapes, then cooked by boiling or baking. Rice flour, or legumes such as beans or lentils, are sometimes used in place of wheat flour to yield a different taste and texture, or as a gluten-free alternative. is a staple food of Italian cuisine.

So you're pasta?
Naw dawg, I'm wheat chungus bruh.

Cope. Women love feminine twink looking chads.
Yup like the kpop boys. Feminine but good right/left symmetry faces,body, features etcc. Also below average to average look= incel. Typical stupid soy redditor.

Last edited:
"so i'm not an incel but i'm 30 years old and I never had sex but i'm definitely not an incel" :incel:

JFL @ working on masculine personality traits to ascend
"So in short most women are attracted to men with masculine physical traits and most women are attracted to men with masculine personality traits but no one wants to tell incels in today's society how to work on them."
Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

This retarded soy isn't even heightpilled,racepilled,etc.

So many blokes considering themselves incel minus the label lol.

So you're the description but not the title heh.

So you're pasta?
Naw dawg, I'm wheat chungus bruh.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also that sub users are mostly IT and i wouldn't be surprised if it was moderated by the same 400 pounds tranny faggots. They censored some of op opinions because they didn't like them JFL.

Last edited:
So he's an incel