Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I'm browsing (forgive me...) /r/smalldickproblems. Here's some comments in a single thread.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
"I am a 49 year old woman and have been with my share of men over the years. (Means it's a giga whore) I have been with guys that are 10 inches and guys who are 3 inches. (Means it doesn't know how to measure, JFL at 10 inch dicks) Hknestly, I have been sexually active since I was 15 (this means teens were already degenerate in around 1980 and yet soyciety thinks these cock-taking degenerate whores are still "kids." :feelskek: Joke of the century.) and haven't had anyone 'too small' yet. Too big - absolutely"

Exactly! I (F) started having sex at 16 (another degenerate whore who's been having sex since she was a """kid""") & had 10 mostly single years to experiment before marriage (10 years of taking cocks like the degenerate it is, completely ruining pair-bonding ability as per science). So I've had my fair share of dick (as if being a whore wasn't even enough, it has to state that it's a giga whore): small, medium, large, etc.

The point? Teenagers aren't "innocent kids" that men can't be attracted to. If you get dicked down like the degenerate slut you are, you are NO LONGER a "kid," under no circumstances whatsoever. I have to mention that nowadays even 13 year olds and 14 year olds are degenerate sluts that get dicked down and therefore aren't kids anymore, they are simply cum-dumpsters for non-ugly men. End of story! ;)

Sad truth. Soon fag pedos will try legalizing pedophilia and then Chad will fuck even younger girls fucking incel men ever harder.

I could never willingly browse Reddit for any considerable amount of time. Props to you brocel for your iron will.

haven't had anyone 'too small' yet. Too big - absolutely"
this sounds like a cope. at least on the "too small" part. I can kinda understand 10 inches being too big because vaginas don't always go that deep but she's saying that a 3 inch dick isn't small? lmao bs

"Exactly! I (F) started having sex at 16 (another degenerate whore who's been having sex since she was a """kid""") & had 10 mostly single years to experiment before marriage (10 years of taking cocks like the degenerate it is, completely ruining pair-bonding ability as per science). "

FUCK ! They don't even try to hide it anymore, they confirm the blackpill 24/7 by sharing their experiences.
"Just exploring myself before I settle down teehee!"
Fucking vile cunts.

Sad truth. Soon fag pedos will try legalizing pedophilia and then Chad will fuck even younger girls fucking incel men ever harder.
Watch ugly men get judged for being attracted to younger holes, meanwhile Chad will be told it's good that he has a preference.
I could never willingly browse Reddit for any considerable amount of time. Props to you brocel for your iron will.
Thanks brother. I do this for you guys. So we can laugh at degenerate cum-dumpsters together.
this sounds like a cope. at least on the "too small" part. I can kinda understand 10 inches being too big because vaginas don't always go that deep but she's saying that a 3 inch dick isn't small? lmao bs
A three-inch penis is literally a micropenis. By definition, that *is* too small. Why are holes so dumb?
FUCK ! They don't even try to hide it anymore, they confirm the blackpill 24/7 by sharing their experiences.
"Just exploring myself before I settle down teehee!"
Fucking vile cunts.
Yep, these degenerates sluts have no shame whatsoever. I can tell you already that its husband has had only like 5% of its experiences. What a disgusting world we live in.

then Chad will fuck even younger girls fucking incel men ever harder.

Chad is already doing this, they don't go to the police with him, if anything legalizing would actually open up the gates to lesser men, who could step in while a woman is still young and naive, and not in full whore mode yet, especially if he focuses on religious communities, if you can get then while they're young there's still a chance, that's why age of consent laws exist, to prevent patriarchal norms and social structures from gaining momentum again, age of consent laws target low tier males, because high tier males already have their pick of all the age groups, and its much harder to get a 20 year old to "love" you than a 15 year old

i have phimosis and a small dick its over

its much harder to get a 20 year old to "love" you than a 15 year old
Indeed, this is because by the time they reach age 20, they've already taken dozens of cocks so their pair-bonding ability has become totally impaired. And it only gets worse. When it hits the wall, biologically speaking because females will always have a high market value even if they're seniors, it's already ridden so many cocks that it simply doesn't love its current husband. It will always reminisce about the past times it got dicked down. We live in a fucked up world.

Get it circumcised. My friend had it circumcised too, at age 18 and he said there's no loss in sensitivity. Is your head bigger than the shaft? Mine is. I probably would have had phimosis if I wasn't circumcised.

Indeed, this is because by the time they reach age 20, they've already taken dozens of cocks so their pair-bonding ability has become totally impaired. And it only gets worse. When it hits the wall, biologically speaking because females will always have a high market value even if they're seniors, it's already ridden so many cocks that it simply doesn't love its current husband. It will always reminisce about the past times it got dicked down. We live in a fucked up world.

Get it circumcised. My friend had it circumcised too, at age 18 and he said there's no loss in sensitivity. Is your head bigger than the shaft? Mine is. I probably would have had phimosis if I wasn't circumcised.
idek ill keep stretching it, there's some surgery to fix it which is like slight less circumcision and is a lot less painful, tbh Im not gonan use it so im not worried

Faggotry goes hand in hand with pedastry & paedophilia in my books.

Mental retardation & immaturity of the fag at best. At worst it's predatory as such wanting "a tighter ass" ... disgusting I know.

this means teens were already degenerate in around 1980
No idea why you're relying on some fucking reddit post to support that, it was well known in popular culture. Joanne McFadden's daughter tried to fuck Boomer.

That said, we should re-examine whether to call teen foids "degenerate" merely for wanting sex with adult men: that's just how nature programs them.
Soon fag pedos will try legalizing pedophilia and then Chad will fuck even younger girls
Pick one.

fucking incel men ever harder.
Actually no.

Presently if Chad wants to fuck an underage girl he just goes and does it, and gets away with it.

Generally statutory rape is easy to hide with a co-operative foid, so unless their parent is a superspy who captures proof, you are safe unless foid rats you out.

Foids love Chad so they will never rat him out UNLESS perhaps if they catch him cheating (and even then will probably forgive him, fight for him, fap to cuckquean fetish, etc)

Who the law really hurts is incels. Basically because if we could ever ascend with a low-tier teen foid who appreciates our attention and wants to reward it (not impossible) they will quickly regret it (when they realize it wasn't chad, it wasn't the dream it was meant to be) and hate us, and then be very willing to be coached into reporting it. If caught by parents they will quickly roll over because they don't care about protecting non-Chad.

Lowering AOC is good for us because then we would have a wider range to ascend with without legal risk.

Young girls can be just as cruel as old, but sometimes it's early before they internalize learned biases, and are still trying to battle their internal prejudices.

Last edited:

I've explained it to you in another thread, phimosis is nothing big, especially if your problem arises just when you are hard and when you are soft you can pull the foreskin.

You can probably just extend your phrenulum which is a nasty thing but it's few seconds of pain.

I've explained it to you in another thread, phimosis is nothing big, especially if your problem arises just when you are hard and when you are soft you can pull the foreskin.

You can probably just extend your phrenulum which is a nasty thing but it's few seconds of pain.
ik mate it was a joke lol, thanks for the advice

10 mostly single years to experiment before marriage

:lul: :lul: :lul: her husband is such a lucky man :soy:

her vagina is dieased and messed up that the genital warts let her feel any kinda dick kinda like an octopus's arms. (in power rangers)

Bring back whore shaming.

B-but teenagers can’t consent, they haven’t even finished high school! :soy:

My whuaite kweenz can do nothing wrong!!!! They are angels!!!!

FCEPxG4.jpg
ESYdgKl.jpg
Hohw5m2.png