Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so if we are not entitled to relationships why are other races who behave worse are entitled to relationships?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
I legit work with a hispanic woman with a morbidly obese son, who has a rap sheet for domestic violence but she says: "my little Juanito is entitled to a life partner" A white mother would NEVER say that! I ADMIRE blacks and hispanics they can literally shoot a police officer and their moms will form a circle and say: "little Juanito/Tyrone was a good boy, officah, he dindu nuffin!" I ADMIRE THAT even if the boy was in the wrong I admire how these people stand up for each other. They can be as uneducated and pig ignorant as they want https://incels.is/threads/just-sell-rotten-watermelons-bro.326153/#post-7391869. Their wives will lick their assholes and cook/clean. (no white woman ever cooked me a meal). So tell me IT why do we have to put 20x the effort, miss out on parties in college, focus on our career for women who hate us, while another guy gets something for free? How come if I acted like a hispanic in my neighborhood I would be out on my ass with a hispanic woman but a hispanic woman will put up and even encourage this behavior from another man if he was hispanic? I know a black dude dating a hispanic girl and she works him like a fucking SLAVE on a cotton farm in Mississippi! I GUARANTEE if he was hispanic his woman would be nicer to him.

-if one man gets a sack of shit for free I WANT THAT FREE SHIT TOO! I am against inequality. (legit I stood up for some black dude at a 7/11 who was being shortchanged)