Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So if REALISTIC(flesh felt Real) sexdolls EVER became AFFORDABLE(100-500) would you Go that route?

So if REALISTIC(flesh felt Real) sexdolls EVER became AFFORDABLE(100-500) would you Go that route?

• Hell yes! Sign me up

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Good possibility if I can scrape that $$ together

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Not really sure, Id consider it, but have to think about it first

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Probably NOT

• HELL NO!!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Kill me NOW

• Total voters
Professorjpj

Professorjpj

Recruit
★★★★
Just curious... Pics are EXAMPLES

Attachments

• exdoll-pu-163cm-realistic-sex-doll-display-mannequin-realdoll-1706-04-realdoll@50.jpg
    exdoll-pu-163cm-realistic-sex-doll-display-mannequin-realdoll-1706-04-realdoll@50.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 86
  • dollhouse168-evo-145cm-new-generation-realistic-sex-doll-01.jpg
    dollhouse168-evo-145cm-new-generation-realistic-sex-doll-01.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 87
Mechanical, self warming, AI driven sex dolls are the only fix for inceldom.

You should consider the expected price point to be roughly that of a car.

That would be fair, since a robotic partner will be much more important to your daily life than a simple car.

for that price yeah their current price no

Id actually CONSIDER it, but I couldnt IMAGINE cleaning it internally AFTER every session... They need to invent SELF cleaning ones maybe...

Only problem is I need more than sex. I need the doll to give me compliments and like the same things I do.

When they will be cheaper and more realistic, I will buy one (I couldd actually afford to buy one currently but it's still too expensive for what it is according to me). Seriously, when the majority of males will finally realize the interest of sexdolls regarding sex, it might be the end of gynocracy.

Mechanical, self warming, AI driven sex dolls are the only fix for inceldom.

You should consider the expected price point to be roughly that of a car.

That would be fair, since a robotic partner will be much more important to your daily life than a simple car.
I would take one over a car

When they will be cheaper and more realistic, I will buy one (I couldd actually afford to buy one currently but it's still too expensive for what it is according to me). Seriously, when the majority of males will finally realize the interest of sexdolls regarding sex, it might be the end of gynocracy.
High IQ post !

So opinions... Would it be EASY to be turned on enough by a sexdoll to be able to finish everytime, considering theres no actually kissing or mutual affection?

So opinions... Would it be EASY to be turned on enough by a sexdoll to be able to finish everytime, considering theres no actually kissing or mutual affection?
You need to be extremely low T to not be able to finish once you actually began ... It's like those normie cuck who have a GF but still can't even have an erection on demand, jfl at these losers.

(meanwhile most of us here have perfectly functionnal reproductive organs (aka literal better gene pool) but can't perform the act of reproducing for obscure reasons (aka foid standards and irrationality))

sex dolls are overrated, they probably get boring after first 2 times

just get a fleshlight or fap normally

No, I will never sink this deep.

retard if you wouldn't

i hope we get the androids from detroit become human by 2038

Only if they are easy to hide

retard if you wouldn't

i hope we get the androids from detroit become human by 2038

My dick will fall off from the lack of use at that point, doubt I'll last even 10 years more.
Geniuscels please get this shit rolling ASAP

My dick will fall off from the lack of use at that point, doubt I'll last even 10 years more.
Geniuscels please get this shit rolling ASAP
"yo dick gone pack up and leave peter" is what one coworker always said to me everyday. and my name isnt peter

5k euros max and they need to look better than they do now.

Tbh i was more likely to buy that thing as a teenager than as an adult. My horniness as a teen was out of this world.