Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I went to the gym yesterday and hit it hard. I also molested some people and a female

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
As promised, here it he thread about me hitting the gym. I hit the gym for about 5 hours. It was brutal. 135kg hack squad machine and 140kg deadlifts. I also talked to some people there which is not that usual but yet it was still interesting. The first chat was with a young man who is way too nice but it seems like this is his being. We already know each other from a chat earlier where he joined a talk between me and a trainer. I talked about taking some growth hormones. People do not understand the significance of growth hormones. We went from that topic to other biological topics. He said to me that I will enter a dark path if I continue like this. He also gave some blue pilled reaction like: ''Do not say broad/female.''' ''We do not say negroid/nigger anymore.''. ''females are still oppressed.''. But he also admitted that white men are a target as well. We also talked about different races has different potential, genetically and mentally. I also mentioned, it is either good or bad. It is just like it is, pure nature. It is about genetic. He gave me the hint to not think like this, but rather think everyone is human. I told him about taxonomy. He still insisted on that I have to forget to think like this, otherwise I would be entering a dark path.
Keep in mind, this is his being.

That is also the problem. Men has become more and more weak and this was my main point in the second chat with another trainer I had this day. He meant, it is absolutely legit to take growth hormones or testosterone. It is all about the dose and what you take in combination. He is also the only trainer who looks like he is lifting hard.
He also said that the world needs another Flood. I said it needs another conflagration like in the good old germanic style. He then went even further and mentioned of how the sun will be devoured by the Fenris Wolf.
He also agreed on that emancipation is absolutely nonsense. We talked about of how pussified men has become. We are both absolutey disgusted by it.

I also wanted to lift a female that day. Things got a bit different though. I spotted the female that I wanted to lift. I was on the bench pressing machine. She was one array of machines behind me. As she was finished, she went to the machine right next to me. Then I went for it. I gave her a sign to stop and then I changed her weights. She replied with: ''I will try it.'' But she could not do it properly. I said that you have to hit 80kg like me eventually. She laughed.
Later on, on the lat machine, I said to her that I will control her lifting more weights. She laughed again. I then commanded her to hand out her phone number.

Also some German bearded man appreciated my body.

I also wanted to lift a female that day. Things got a bit different though. I spotted the female that I wanted to lift. I was on the bench pressing machine. She was one array of machines behind me. As she was finished, she went to the machine right next to me. Then I went for it. I gave her a sign to stop and then I changed her weights. She replied with: ''I will try it.'' But she could not do it properly. I said that you have to hit 80kg like me eventually. She laughed.
Later on, on the lat machine, I said to her that I will control her lifting more weights. She laughed again. I then commanded her to hand out her phone number.
So did you actually end up lifting her? And did you get her number?

No, she replied with that she is currently changing her provider.
I guess foids are getting more creative with their excuses.

By the way this reeks of a brag thread.

Übermensch and incel at the same time.

It's over for Chadolphs.

I'm 90 percent sure that he's LARPing. Germany is a cucked shithole and people here are usually extremely reserved and don't really talk to each other. If he had done any of that they would throw him out of the gym and canceled his membership immediately.

''Do not say broad/female.'''
I often say "weib(er)" too :feelsokman: once a fucking cunt got sand in her pussy because of that

how much do you benchpress raw and for how many reps btw?

Also do you or did you take testo? or anything else beside gh

Also some German bearded man appreciated my body.
Its always nice to get appreciated like this. similar things happened to me. but of course it were only males

also op is based as usual

No, she replied with that she is currently changing her provider.

This is 2019. If you were Chad she'd bombard you with Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter handles. Phone numbers? Lol.

Im weak as shit, even fat girls outrun me. Its over.

I'm 90 percent sure that he's LARPing. Germany is a cucked shithole and people here are usually extremely reserved and don't really talk to each other. If he had done any of that they would throw him out of the gym and canceled his membership immediately.
True, saying nigger in any public place is a good way to get banned, at least where I live. Cucks might try to kill you for saying it, actually.

Sounds like you had an awesome day, the convos with the men sound like they were very interesting, the first man needs to have more convos like that and realise that it's okay to speak outside the mainstream, the second is obviously based. I've also tried to have convos like this while lifting and discovered people were not as cucked as they seemed, even when it came to females.

You’re a real chad dude.

You have to lift german foids. They are very tall and heavy , that would be a good test for you.

Entertaining thread you are making comrades , that's good.

Maybe the bearded man is gay, take care.

Good story. It would cool if i met intresting guy such as yourself, we can both hit the gym brutally, i can squat 405 for 10 reps. i powerclean 275. you are a worthy challenger. I will become chad once i get my driver license.

I often say "weib(er)" too :feelsokman: once a fucking cunt got sand in her pussy because of that

Good.

how much do you benchpress raw and for how many reps btw?

100kg, but I usually go for 80kg for multiple repetitions.

Also do you or did you take testo? or anything else beside gh

No, not now. I want to take growth hormones but it might turn my face chunky.

Its always nice to get appreciated like this. similar things happened to me. but of course it were only males

Only true men are able to appreciate it.

Im weak as shit, even fat girls outrun me. Its over.

Hit the gym brutally.

Cucks might try to kill you for saying it, actually.

They can try it.

the first man needs to have more convos like that and realise that it's okay to speak outside the mainstream

Indeed. This is his true being. He said he wanted to influence me in a good way. He also agreed on that people are different, yet, I should see them only as ''human''. Is not that actual racism to negate someone's past and ancestry?

the second is obviously based.

He is, indeed. He is also Germanic like me.

I've also tried to have convos like this while lifting and discovered people were not as cucked as they seemed, even when it came to females.

We even used bibical references to describe the current situation. He used the word snake for females.

You’re a real chad dude.

15561.jpg

Maybe the bearded man is gay, take care.

No way. He was a Germanic bearded man who used to work in construction.

Good story. It would cool if i met intresting guy such as yourself, we can both hit the gym brutally

Nobody would be able to survive that.

i can squat 405 for 10 reps. i powerclean 275. you are a worthy challenger.

I go for 300 lbs for multiple repetitions on hack squad machine. I added this exercise a few weeks ago. I still have to add powerclean.

I will become chad once i get my driver license.

We will be unstoppable. We will have everything.

bro I cant go to the gym for now because I my legs hurt really bad

I'm going to join a gym soon. I am going to get even bigger. I will make all foids run in terror when they see me.

No one talks to me in the gym

bro I cant go to the gym for now because I my legs hurt really bad

From squating? My legs still hurts as well. I have to hit work once again. Pure destruction.

Man, if you have this kind of genetics why are you even here?

He is an ubermenschcel.

I'm going to join a gym soon. I am going to get even bigger. I will make all foids run in terror when they see me.

Good.

No one talks to me in the gym

You need to hit the gym brutally.

100kg, but I usually go for 80kg for multiple repetitions.
ey nice man. I dont think i tried 100 kg raw but i guess I should be able to do it atleast once.
On a very very good day I bench 80kg for 8reps (I repeat that for 3 times total with smal pauses between) but I suck dick at squads and deadlifts (btw Im 5`7 and around 70 kg bodyweight now)
my lower body is very weak (besides my penis I hope) compared to my upper body.
i was very good at bodyweight excersises but now that I got heavier I got worse in them.
And also my body doesnt function properly in summer and guess what season it is rn :cryfeels:

No, not now. I want to take growth hormones but it might turn my face chunky.
I thought you would bc of your stupid 5h sessions everyday.