Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy So I went to Smash Bros Club a couple of days ago...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
It was actually pretty fun. I played smash ultimate for 5 hours rather than doing my hw. It was a pretty okay cope as I haven't had much human interaction in the last couple of months.

The people there seemed so autistic though. I couldn't imagine finding people weirder than even me. No doubt the vast majority were incels.

I tried going to my campuses video game club and I got ignored and excluded. Fucking sucks man. I have no one to play my games with locally

I tried going to my campuses video game club and I got ignored and excluded. Fucking sucks man. I have no one to play my games with locally

I actually felt the same going into this. I awkwardly stood with my controller looking for a setup that I could play on.

Most people were well situated and formed groups with the people they typically play with. How sad is it to be excluded from even a bunch of video game nerds?

What I did was just go up to a setup and sort of forced myself on their group.

I actually felt the same going into this. I awkwardly stood with my controller looking for a setup that I could play on.

Most people were well situated and formed groups with the people they typically play with. How sad is it to be excluded from even a bunch of video game nerds?

Were they ugly

Nice sounds like a great cope

I tried going to my campuses video game club and I got ignored and excluded.
lmao this always happened to me when i tried going to "nerdier" gaming meetups a few years ago everyone already knew each other and gave me dirty looks for being an awkward outcast, even among nerds i was never accepted, fuck this world

Ultimate is gay, play Melee like a real man.

I wouldn't be able to go to Video Game or Anime clubs due to my social anxiety & autism, and due to the social stigma from normalfags. I'm also going to try to do my best to not feel claustrophobic or nervous when I go to an anime con in a couple of weeks from now.

This, I love smash also.

lmao this always happened to me when i tried going to "nerdier" gaming meetups a few years ago everyone already knew each other and gave me dirty looks for being an awkward outcast, even among nerds i was never accepted, fuck this world
I can relate

I dont even understand why they would be so hostile to new people, like were all just here to play videogames, just give me a chance

I dont even understand why they would be so hostile to new people, like were all just here to play videogames, just give me a chance

Destroy them in Melee. Use Marth and chaingrab them to death, end it with a spicy down air spike.

Destroy them in Melee. Use Marth and chaingrab them to death, end it with a spicy down air spike.
I dont play melee anymore and probably couldnt pull of that combo nowadays. Far prefer ultimate tbh. Way more characters, stages, and moveset changes

Were they numales? My high school had a large contingent of these "people", and when they weren't talking about soytendo games they were going out of their way to be as snarky and reddity as possible in meatspace.

I dont play melee anymore and probably couldnt pull of that combo nowadays. Far prefer ultimate tbh. Way more characters, stages, and moveset changes

Hmm... I really need to chaingrab some females.

Ultimate is ass, the movement is clunky and there is barely any hitstun so true combos are extremely rare (with some exceptions).
I play Fox usually.
Same bro, 20XXcel
play a real character (a spacie tbh)

Ultimate is ass, the movement is clunky and there is barely any hitstun so true combos are extremely rare (with some exceptions).
That's just your opinion because your a melee elitist. Ultimate is not even close to being factually ass, and JFL how is the movement clunky? Combos dont even Matter in smash. Positioning and timing are way more important.

Last edited: