Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So, I went to a group with people that escaped the stupid religion I grew up with

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I was raised a Jehovah's Witness. I was a child, had no choice, but left the religion when I became an adult. The teachings fucked me up in many ways, but I won't discuss them here. What I will discuss is what happened when I met up with people that also left this church.
I found a group of people that also had issues with the church and left. After discussing all the issues the church had, a huge chunk of the discussion was how "misogynist", "sexist" and "homophobic" this religion is (TBH, in this regard it doesn't come nowhere near as Islam or Orthodox Judaism). So many problems that this cult has, and this was the major focus, jfl.

FYI I left mainly because of their refusal to accept blood transfusions and the stupidity of bothering people on Saturday mornings going door to door. And of course, they believe the Earth is only 6000 years old, which I don't agree with, plus there are many stupid rules that I won't cover.

It seems as if our society judges whether something is good or bad based on how much women and gays are worshipped.

The only thing i like about jw's is how clean they look. Nice clothes. Not drunks, etc... Other than that, i hate them for trespassing.

The only thing i like about jw's is how clean they look. Nice clothes. Not drunks, etc... Other than that, i hate them for trespassing.

I've never been into any religion

And they' are very based when it comes to dealing with foids. And hate gays. That, along with their clean demeanor, are the only things I like about them.
But you're absolutely right that they're trespassing, and they're assholes for it. They'll also let their kid die if he needs a blood transfusion.

And they' are very based when it comes to dealing with foids.
But you're absolutely right that they're trespassing, and they're assholes for it. They'll also let their kid die if he needs a blood transfusion.
Personally, i prefer d3ath than someone elses blood in me.

Except for the jewhova thing it might be a nice religion because of foid leashes...

Unfortunately, i don't have the looks to look clean. Plus, I'm already on the Mormon list. And they never give up members. I also am too dirty for them.

But i like their prepared attitudes.

It seems as if our society judges whether something is good or bad based on how much women and gays are worshipped.
High IQ. No idea how gays became the litmus test for literally every human organization since 2010, when "gay" went from being an insult to an elevated term of specialness and near-honor overnight.

Did you have to knock on doors when you were a JW? Seems awkward. I would hate it. For some reason, I always felt bad for the people that had to do that even though most of them probably want to or see it as part of their mission.

I was raised a Jehovah's Witness. I was a child, had no choice, but left the religion when I became an adult. The teachings fucked me up in many ways, but I won't discuss them here. What I will discuss is what happened when I met up with people that also left this church.
I found a group of people that also had issues with the church and left. After discussing all the issues the church had, a huge chunk of the discussion was how "misogynist", "sexist" and "homophobic" this religion is (TBH, in this regard it doesn't come nowhere near as Islam or Orthodox Judaism). So many problems that this cult has, and this was the major focus, jfl.

FYI I left mainly because of their refusal to accept blood transfusions and the stupidity of bothering people on Saturday mornings going door to door. And of course, they believe the Earth is only 6000 years old, which I don't agree with, plus there are many stupid rules that I won't cover.

Is it even more retarded than mormonism, always couldn’t decide

I was raised a Jehovah's Witness
As was I, but my mom didn't really force me to be one. She herself was a rather lax Witness with how tolerant she is. Maybe the reason she was so lax is because my dad wasn't a JW and barely went to his own church. I think I might be one of the few 2nd gen nonwhite immigrants who wasn't forced to go to church every week.
Is it even more retarded than mormonism, always couldn’t decide
I think it is very close to Mormonism except witnesses desire to participate in society even less than Mormons. Mormons have balanced their beliefs so they at least have the ability to grow a strong influence in society (politics, economy, education, etc.). This prevents Mormons from getting the same ridicule despite the fact that the head Churches of both religions share fringe beliefs, cover up child abuse, and allow fundies to roam undeterred. I guess every Church allows and then covers up child abuse though

Last edited:
They are very orthodox

Did you have to knock on doors when you were a JW? Seems awkward. I would hate it. For some reason, I always felt bad for the people that had to do that even though most of them probably want to or see it as part of their mission.

Yes and I fucking hated it. Always did, but I was forced to go. I think it's one of the reasons I became so high inhib ---- people were understandably annoyed at getting disturbed on Saturday morning, but they didn't know I was pushed to do this.
As was I, but my mom didn't really force me to be one. She herself was a rather lax Witness with how tolerant she is. Maybe the reason she was so lax is because my dad wasn't a JW and barely went to his own church. I think I might be one of the few 2nd gen nonwhite immigrants who wasn't forced to go to church every week.

Both of my parents were, and they were far from lax.

knock on random peoples doors theory