Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So I went and asked the foid out

• Thread starter Deleted member 37049
  • Start date
Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
I had made a post before stating that today was my last attempt at approaching women, so I took all the showers I needed and soft looksmaxxed to the max before approaching a girl at my university, (as established before she was a 4 at best).

So I started talking to her and surprisingly was able to hold the conversation without sperging out, we began talking about academics at first (she told me she wasn't doing well in statics) and then we just spoke about different things while walking around campus, hell I even made her chuckle with a joke... at that point I was on cloud 9, ready to nuke this account... I thought maybe this was it for real, one last stretch: I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink sometime and that I could even help her with studies, she was pretending to be thinking for a bit before saying this:" I'm really sorry but I'm not feeling up to it, I'll tell you if anything changes though" so I just replied:"No problem, it's cool" to avoid further embarrassment before she excused herself... she clearly had no intention of accepting, if she did she would have at least given me her number but nope, it was obvious.... Oh well fuck it, at least I tried:feelsbadman:

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 1h 45m
:shock:Mogs me

Also don't date educated women, they are more slutty

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
" I'm really sorry but I'm not feeling up to it, I'll tell you if anything changes though"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Translation: I'll change my mind if you stopped being ugly/short :lul:
(she told me she wasn't doing well in statics)
She's gonna start leading you on and ask you to help her with studies/homework, mark my words.
If you start helping her, you're a cuck and you should kill yourself.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 42m
Fucking whore.
She's gonna start leading you on and ask you to help her with studies/homework, mark my words.

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
Rest assured I won't, she can kiss my ass.

D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
23d 17h 46m
dayum. unlucky
GGWP tho :feelsYall:
Thanks for the update

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★★
105d 4h 33m
Could be worse, at least she didn't try to enlist you as an orbiter

Urekkim

Urekkim

Lonercel
40d 4h 21m
my condolences...

D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
64d 20h 29m
I had made a post before stating that today was my last attempt at approaching women, so I took all the showers I needed and soft looksmaxxed to the max before approaching a girl at my university, (as established before she was a 4 at best).

So I started talking to her and surprisingly was able to hold the conversation without sperging out, we began talking about academics at first (she told me she wasn't doing well in statics) and then we just spoke about different things while walking around campus, hell I even made her chuckle with a joke... at that point I was on cloud 9, ready to nuke this account... I thought maybe this was it for real, one last stretch: I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink sometime and that I could even help her with studies, she was pretending to be thinking for a bit before saying this:" I'm really sorry but I'm not feeling up to it, I'll tell you if anything changes though" so I just replied:"No problem, it's cool" to avoid further embarrassment before she excused herself... she clearly had no intention of accepting, if she did she would have at least given me her number but nope, it was obvious.... Oh well fuck it, at least I tried:feelsbadman:
Brings back good memories :)

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
Could be worse, at least she didn't try to enlist you as an orbiter
>tfw not even good enough to be an orbiter:feelsrope:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m
she doesn't want to date you because you are a pathetic beta that's too short. She wants to date a BAD BOY she can tame. You should really try bullying ethnic people in front of her

Deleted member 40008

Deleted member 40008

I'm here as a joke
-
1d 12h 24m
And the kissless virgin status continues until the incel tries....

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
172d 5h 49m
Brutal, at least you tried

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Requested ban.
-
6d 23m

Boyo, I was excited to open this thread and find out you've actually made it. Too bad it wasn't this time. I can't promise you anything, but just know I am cheering for your success. Stories of ascension are aspiring. If you're not really old, you should try your best. In case everything blows up in the end, you could say at least you tried. Good luck next time, man.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★★★
65d 13h 3m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
160d 10h 49m
So I started talking to her and surprisingly was able to hold the conversation without sperging out, we began talking about academics at first (she told me she wasn't doing well in statics)

Her intellect is much less than yours.

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
Boyo, I was excited to open this thread and find out you've actually made it. Too bad it wasn't this time. I can't promise you anything, but just know I am cheering for your success. Stories of ascension are aspiring. If you're not really old, you should try your best. In case everything blows up in the end, you could say at least you tried. Good luck next time, man.
Well, actually making it is a pie in the sky for me at the moment, but at the very least the rejection wasn't as brutal as I expected it to be , like before I had whores implicitly say that I was ugly without any provocation and that left me broken for days on end.
Her intellect is much less than yours.
Yeah, a lot of girls in my uni aren't the brightest with very few exceptions. Funny thing, last semesters there was this bitch that tried to get close to me for the sole purpose of getting me to help her retarded ass and I used to do so like a little stupid bitch before I realized ahe was just leading me on, so during one of the finals she kept begging me to give her my sheet so she could copy my answers to the point where she started crying so I looked at her in the eye, got up, handed in my paper and fucked off :feelsYall:

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
73d 3h 41m
BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★
18d 1h 58m
a valiant effort.

from personal experiance, rejections from warm approaches hurt a lot more than cold approaching. with cold approaching u can still de-personalize the foid to some agree and just blame it all on the nature of circumstance...but when girls reject your warm approach it means shes rejecting the very essence of you. its very personal.

moggs me at talking to females. I havent conversed with a foid my age in years..because I understand the pointlessness and futility of it,

Last edited:
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
255d 14h 44m
Guess she didn't like your personality

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
58d 13h 24m
fuckinggarbage

fuckinggarbage

Pussy is overrated
-
5d 3h 58m
According to redpillers she was testing your frame, next time pretend that she everything is going like you want and ask for her number.
According to bluepillers she was sad after losing her bf and needed time alone.
According to blackpillers she didn't like you so she made an excuse.
According to whitepillers you should keep talking with her, ask her number and even offer to help in her studies because although she will probably reject you, you must do everything you can to get her and improve your life
According to purplepillers she needed time to heal yourself but your game can convince her to go on a date.
According to science she wasn't attracted to your pheromones because you washed too much, your perfume wasn't her favourite and she was on her period
According to other foods she was looking for options to make her ex jealous and you were too serious.
The truth is no one understands women, not even themselves but something is sure, if you were a Chad you would have fucked her

woebetide

woebetide

Take a picture, itll last longer
★★
1d 13h 54m
Good job. You had balls for this, at least you shoot your shot. she has no right to complain about the lack of boyfriend now

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Rotten to the core
37d 1h 36m
Prob had a lucky escape tbh. Uni foids are highly promiscuous, she would be fucking loads of guys on the side.

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
According to redpillers she was testing your frame, next time pretend that she everything is going like you want and ask for her number.
According to bluepillers she was sad after losing her bf and needed time alone.
According to blackpillers she didn't like you so she made an excuse.
According to whitepillers you should keep talking with her, ask her number and even offer to help in her studies because although she will probably reject you, you must do everything you can to get her and improve your life
According to purplepillers she needed time to heal yourself but your game can convince her to go on a date.
According to science she wasn't attracted to your pheromones because you washed too much, your perfume wasn't her favourite and she was on her period
According to other foods she was looking for options to make her ex jealous and you were too serious.
The truth is no one understands women, not even themselves but something is sure, if you were a Chad you would have fucked her
:feelskek::yes:
Good job. You had balls for this, at least you shoot your shot. she has no right to complain about the lack of boyfriend now
Funny thing is that she's always with some different guy (usually high tier normie/chadlite) she keeps getting pumped and dumped to hell and back and she seriously thinks that they wanna commit to her. "Where are all the good men" is what she'll be saying in 10 years.