Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I was reading about balding online

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Constantly seeing comments like "Sure, it's harder to get women. Honestly, there are girls who like guys with shaved heads. Harder to find, but they do exist."

It's so disheartening. They say this to other normal people who have actually lived a life and had romance and sex.

I never had a woman interested in me. Now my chances are further diminished by this.

I came to the conclusion that like 90% of women immediately neglect you as a possible boyfriend if you're bald, and that's when it comes to normies.

Balding= utter destruction unless you have tons of status and fame.

Even male models look like shit when their hairlines are morphed to NW3+.

My only cope is, I was already an ugly incel before balding. I know because even with a cap I get ignored. 0 IOIs, ever. Let's see if the cosplaying with wig can raise my rating enough for girls to give me any IOIs whatsoever. I doubt it though.

Last edited:
Yeah... Balding is bad.

I am 16 and my hairline is receding already. Pop that on top of a truecel face, framelet body and a 5'7 pedestal and its not worth trying. If you are severely balding under 25 it's fucking over.

What if you get a full head a gray hair by 30? Is that worse than being partial Norwood?

What if you get a full head a gray hair by 30? Is that worse than being partial Norwood?
Gray hair looks good sometimes. Balding is always bad.

Gray hair looks good sometimes. Balding is always bad.

There is a perminant cure for grey hair: Hair dye.

There is not cure to baldness except 5 alpha reductase inhibitors that may or may not work