Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL so I was going around collecting free steam games with playable girls (because I like eye candy) and came across this foid developer and her 2 games

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
First I came across this game starring a landwhale negress. Apparently it is about "body positivity" IE accept being lardy you are a BBW you are beautiful no matter how you look sweetie.

LovingUfullly

Not my cup of tea, but I usually click the dev to check out if they do any other free games, and then I noticed the game featured predominantly on her profile:

Kristi

So remember guys, foids need to be body-positive and universally accept themselves as beautiful.
Moids: you must be 'tall' and 'hot'.

FLAMETHROWER

HusbandoGoddess
:lul:

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

Subhuman foids are entitled to a rich Chad or chadlite, subhuman men are entitled to nothing but pain and misery sweaty :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Subhuman foids are entitled to a rich Chad or chadlite, subhuman men are entitled to nothing but pain and misery sweaty :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Then they will say in a long worthless Reddit post: Don't see it as misery but as an opportunity to better yourselves. Sex and Relationships are over related anyways, take it from me that just broke up with my 8th EX.

bro who were you quoting? you didn't do quote= so not sure where your quote came from
The first quote was from that image, the second is from me to explain the double standards of muh "body positivity". :feelsUgh:

The first quote was from that image
obv

the second is from me to explain the double standards of muh "body positivity". :feelsUgh:
don't quote yourself unattributed that's hella confusing, just press enter twice and it will exit the quote bracket

Dog

damn even the dogs get shamed in this game

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1877580/Panicked_and_Surrounded_by_Hot_Vampires/

I don't understand how same foid actu ally made both games

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1594420/Loving_You_Fully/

Unless perhaps she is a genius who is parodying the double standards women have and being the perfect persona your average SJW game designer?

found the itchiprofile

HusbandoGoddess said:
Bianca is an 18-year-old girl with the dream of going to medical school, owning a flower shop, and eventually, finding love. However, there's one big hurdle that she's constantly reminded of that prevents her from doing all three: her body. When she feels like she can't go anywhere in life because of how she looks, she discovers Jasmine, a plus-size model who exudes the energy that Bianca only dreams of.

BiancaJasmine

I didn't realize at first but this actually has two distinct landwhales in it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back