Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So I tried to get a massage today...

Flexico

Flexico

No hymen, No diamond
★★
Soo I tried to get a massage today always wanted one and I have had some muscle soreness ect, as I walked in the look on the asian foids face(she was chubby early 30s ugly chinese beast) was pure disgust and then she had the audacity to say we don't do sexual service here you know that right and you will be reported and stuff if you ask ect in a really mean tone (guessing that doesn't apply for chad)

Like there is a brothel down the street bitch i am here for a genuine fucking massage the look on her face was like she rather quit her job as a masseuse then touch me.

I lost all urge to get massaged and asked her to use the bathroom and pissed all over the seat and floor then walked out got drunk and left a 1 star review

It's over for me can't even pay for a massage without being looked at like human trash i even fucking showered and everything ::feelsree:

The bitch knew how GrAY ur ass is

nigga thought he'd get a blowjob by a dutch stacey

nigga thought he'd get a blowjob by a dutch stacey
legit unprovoked she made the no sexual service comment as like the first thing that came out of her mouth in a fucked tone & facial expression like she already had me figured out just by looking at me smh

legit unprovoked she made the no sexual service comment as like the first thing that came out of her mouth in a fucked tone & facial expression like she already had me figured out just by looking at me smh
you dodged a bullet bro:feelsLightsaber: , she has hiv :feels:

Why are women like this?

nearly forgot about this ffs now i wanna go atlanta spa shootermaxx @Diocel

I lost all urge to get massaged and asked her to use the bathroom and pissed all over the seat and floor then walked out got drunk and left a 1 star review
Based

GrAY lives matter @Broly

Soo I tried to get a massage today always wanted one and I have had some muscle soreness ect, as I walked in the look on the asian foids face(she was chubby early 30s ugly chinese beast) was pure disgust and then she had the audacity to say we don't do sexual service here you know that right and you will be reported and stuff if you ask ect in a really mean tone (guessing that doesn't apply for chad)

Like there is a brothel down the street bitch i am here for a genuine fucking massage the look on her face was like she rather quit her job as a masseuse then touch me.

It's over for me can't even pay for a massage without being looked at like human trash i even fucking showered and everything ::feelsree:
You took a shower but how MANY showers did you take?

1 supershower with soapmaxx fapmaxx & pissmaxx i even washed behind my earsmaxx
Oh dear you forgot to ballsmaxx headmaxx and toemaxx. Her foid brain telekinesis picked up on it

She probably licks chad's ass.

should've gone ER on the spot :reeeeee: