Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So, I stopped visiting this site for a couple weeks because I thought maybe my parents were right about this site causing me to be miserable.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
In the meantime, I tried using Reddit. Today, I thought that was no longer a good idea after I was on a sub that meant to make fun of other Redditors, and it had "Transphobes Fuck off" as one of the rules. Knowing how NPCs are NPCs, I know it's targeting anyone to the right of Stalin.

4B058F82 514F 4746 A980 E959F348B55C

why you let your parents know about this site? :lul:

lol are you talking about r/Gamingcirclejerk

that place is just filled with faggots and trannies

lol are you talking about r/Gamingcirclejerk

that place is just filled with faggots and trannies
No, it was r/redditmoment.
why you let your parents know about this site? :lul:
Because if I talk to her about something that's bothering me such as my thoughts that women find me ugly, she asks me where I'm getting that idea. If I try to keep something a secret, it's like she can sense I'm hiding something; and starts drilling me with questions.

Last edited:
Well, we had a very lovely and relaxed few weeks without your @Toxic_Manbabby antics!

Your parents showed us your babby movie's! And we blackpilled your parents...

So when your dad shows up on night covered with blood carrying a few BOXES of booze and cigarettes, just RELAX because the blood ain't his...

And when your mom starts diverting her eyes as you eat, just keep eating.

Cannot go on Reddit anymore

No, it was r/redditmoment.

Because if I talk to her about something that's bothering me such as my thoughts that women find me ugly, she asks me where I'm getting that idea. If I try to keep something a secret, it's like she can sense I'm hiding something; and starts drilling me with questions.
Surely LIFE is what has told you women aren't that into you? Not just some smelly anons on here...?

Surely LIFE is what has told you women aren't that into you? Not just some smelly anons on here...?
Yeah, and I feel like I almost don't belong here; because it's not like girls look at me with disgust in any context. I actually get quite a few smiles out of them when I greet them. I just can't get them interested in me romantically or sexually. I am Schrodinger's Incel.

My life makes me miserable, this sit is for human interaction and entertainment. :feelsautistic: