Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL so I remade badoo - a woman gave me a pic of what she really wants - some bearded faggot

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i am banned from tinder - my number, fbs (all of them) for breaking ToS

So yesterday evening, I remade badoo and actually talked to a bitch I have talked before A LONG TIME AGo.

She is still there.

I offered her a date and shit.

And she said:

1.You don't have the appearance for me, although that's not the real problem. (not kidding, she did say it). - lmfao
2. You don't have the attitude (I did insult her before)
3. You are just not my type.

Then she sent me a photo of HER TYPE without me asking.

here they are:

JFL @

i told her to take her beaded faggot and to eat shit.

now I have a "YELLOW CARD" on badoo

jFL

roflllllllll over for babyfacecels

kek soon you'll have no online dating options as if that even matters for us kek

Lmao, is she a top model or some shit ?

Meanwhile she probly looks like some basic bitch with no outstanding qualities to speak of, not physically or otherwise. Yet she thinks she deserves some top tier chad lol okay. This is the mentality of bitches these days, entitled AF. They offer nothing but expect the absolute best.

Well done

Getting banned on dating sites is quite an achievement

That bearded soyboy looks like a muslim

username checks out

There are social media pages and blogs set up online where women enforce a huge beard onto their cuck hubby and the woman actually updates the page with hubby's beard and grooming progress etc while the hubby has a quote something like "Can't wait to shave this shit off but if it makes her happy i guess :(" lol.

I have saw some memes where women placed a pic of their hubby next to a pic of a bearded Tom Hardy and wrote things like "a couple more months growth and i will have my very own Tom in my bed teehee"

There are social media pages and blogs set up online where women enforce a huge beard onto their cuck hubby and the woman actually updates the page with hubby's beard and grooming progress etc while the hubby has a quote something like "Can't wait to shave this shit off but if it makes her happy i guess :(" lol.

I have saw some memes where women placed a pic of their hubby next to a pic of a bearded Tom Hardy and wrote things like "a couple more months growth and i will have my very own Tom in my bed teehee"
Thats because beard is the greatest looksmax for men. That guy posted has is nothing special, but his beard fakes his forward growth.

It's over for us beardcels that have to get surgery in order to improve our chins and jaws

i told her to take her beaded faggot and to eat shit.
:feelskek:
Meanwhile she probly looks like some basic bitch with no outstanding qualities to speak of, not physically or otherwise. Yet she thinks she deserves some top tier chad lol okay. This is the mentality of bitches these days, entitled AF. They offer nothing but expect the absolute best.
Indeed. Below average foids prefer to wait for Chad for years rather than giving a chance to her looksmatch. Ive known foids like this irl. Volcels just because they cant tolerate the idea of dating a guy as ugly as she is.

> top quality Chad

That guy looks like literally every mid 20s normie nowadays, he's nothing special.

this guy looks like southern european subhuman. What the fuck is that hair though?only faggots would have such haircut,no offense

i rate her as 5 according to photos

It's not the beard. He has face.

Beard wouldn't help an incel: