Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I registered on online dating site for disabled people

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
Since I'm disabled myself. Jfl. Even there foids don't even answer. I write nice stuff picking up some information from their profiles. But obviously they can smell my desperation even through the internet.

I wrote to some sperg women mentioning that I'm sperg, too. They don't even care lol. They are looking for NT Chad to bang them.

Remember guys, once you are desperate nobody will help you, ever. It's foids nature to destroy desperate subhumans. At best, foids will look at you with disgust. That's all the attention we are gonna get.

They will see how sad and depressed you are, but they are never gonna help. They like to see incels suffer. They would kick you into the head, skin you alive and cut your dick off, cook it and feed it to you, if they could. Always remember that.

Tfw no Katawa Shoujo IRL.

Since I'm disabled myself. Jfl. Even there foids don't even answer. I write nice stuff picking up some information from their profiles. But obviously they can smell my desperation even through the internet.

I wrote to some sperg women mentioning that I'm sperg, too. They don't even care lol. They are looking for NT Chad to bang them.

Remember guys, once you are desperate nobody will help you, ever. It's foids nature to destroy desperate subhumans. At best, foids will look at you with disgust. That's all the attention we are gonna get.

They will see how sad and depressed you are, but they are never gonna help. They like to see incels suffer. They would kick you into the head, skin you alive and cut your dick off, cook it and feed it to you, if they could. Always remember that.

even if you werent desperate they still wouldnt fugg u

We should all buy wheelchairs and LARP on those forums tbh
Osteoporosis

im not disabled and pretty sure i wont be able to pick a chick from this site even if my life depended on it

im not disabled and pretty sure i wont be able to pick a chick from this site even if my life depended on it
look up my friend

Didn't @virgin4life also just do this, to no avail

This honestly, I've asked out disabled foids and they laugh at me all the same. People here really underestimate their shittiness.

I don’t think even a disabled blind foid would talk to me.

wow. hypergamy really doesnt know its limits

This honestly, I've asked out disabled foids and they laugh at me all the same. People here really underestimate their shittiness.
Yeah disabled foids are always like "I'm happy, I enjoy life, I like people". That translates to "I hate introverted, disabled autismcels. Fuck off you subhumans. Chad only gets this disabled pussy"

True. Nobody cares about how much you suffer or how much you'd treat her good and be a good man. It doesn't matter. What matters is: "Are you a WINNER in this society?" If the answer is "yes" then you are fine to them. If the answer is "no" then you can die for all they care.
Didn't @virgin4life also just do this, to no avail

Did...and realized two third of the users were male.

Reading the title it was clear that was not going to end well.

True. Nobody cares about how much you suffer or how much you'd treat her good and be a good man. It doesn't matter. What matters is: "Are you a WINNER in this society?" If the answer is "yes" then you are fine to them. If the answer is "no" then you can die for all they care.
This so much. I don't fucking care about NT males. I don't want to fucking compete with them, they are retarded. All they care about is work, cars, soccer, party. They are superficial.

If you are not superficial you will never get a foid. Never. You will always be the creepy silent guy to them. Once one foid notices, she will tell all her foid friends. Together they will trample on your soul by simply ignoring you. They will never acknowledge you as a male. They will only acknowledge you as subhuman.

Did...and realized two third of the users were male.
More like 90%+, really.

Foids dont want their equal

I've thought about doing shit like this before because i thought maybe girls that are autistic like me would be different ya know, but nope. Obviously the part of their autistic brains that inhibits them from being socially adept doesn't inhibit them from being hypergamous sluts, not that women need to be socially adept anyway because they have vaginas.

Hanako is the best girl

I've thought about doing shit like this before because i thought maybe girls that are autistic like me would be different ya know, but nope. Obviously the part of their autistic brains that inhibits them from being socially adept doesn't inhibit them from being hypergamous sluts, not that women need to be socially adept anyway because they have vaginas.
Having a vagina is just living in a completely different reality

Autistic foids literally shit on you more than NT foids.

Desperate incel = needy and creepy
Desperate chad = straightforward and honest

Problem is even able bodied, average Joe NT is taking all the disabled foids now because normal foids can all get Chad. The market is just too distorted.

You'd have to settle for a disabled curry landwhale at best.