Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I met a member of the U.S. Congress at an event

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
10% Not ID related
Trying to keep this concise without revealing too many details, so here goes.

A conference hosted by a think tank in Europe. Not a constituent meet-and-greet, so instead of the typical culture war bullshit, it was mainly business. I was there for a career-related reason. [UWSL]A member of the U.S. Congress flew over to talk about trade policy, the USMCA, the broader transatlantic relationship in the post-Brexit era, and to reaffirm the U.S.' commitment to NATO. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Look, nobody really attends these events just so they can listen to a speech probably drafted by a nameless intern; they come for the Q-and-A. And so after a brief speech, this middle-aged Western European foid asks the congressperson (paraphrasing): "So with the release of the results of the 2020 Census, there's a degree of concern in some circles here that given the increasing racial diversity of the United States, that in the future the United States won't value the US-UK and US-EU relationship as highly. How do you respond to that?"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I thought that that was a highly racist question. Built into that question was the assumption that Americans (most of whom don't actually give a fuck about the minutiae of foreign policy) build their views on diplomacy based solely around their ethnicity. The foid's question also implied that non-white Americans are less likely to support liberal, democratic values; or that the[/UWSL][UWSL] transatlantic relationship is built around racial interests as opposed to a broader, more normative understanding of liberal, democratic values. In an American context, both of these implications should be regarded as offensive; non-white individuals generally do not have any allegiance to any foreign power, and these questions reinforce the assumption of ethnicels as "perpetual outsiders". [/UWSL]

Now, to her credit, the (white) congresswoman responded by saying that she represents a diverse district, that the U.S. values its racial diversity, and that certain shared values will maintain the U.S.' commitment to Europe into the future. But I did wish she had addressed the foid's implicit racism somewhat more forcefully.

The reason I decided to write about this is to discuss the insidious xenophobia that these mostly cumskin Redditcucks seem to be blind to. There is little support for their delusional belief that ethnicels don't face any discrimination and stereotyping, overt or implicit, and that this discrimination doesn't indirectly influence ethnicels' SMV.

(((stink tank)))

Too much text. And american "democracy" is a joke

Mogs me ngl. Are you gonna beaurocratmaxx in the future

Mogs me ngl. Are you gonna beaurocratmaxx in the future
Idk

Am thinking of political consulting or back to school for law

But really idk

What I really want to do is to ldar

Idk

Am thinking of political consulting or back to school for law

But really idk

What I really want to do is to ldar
How about grad school economics then future chancellor of treasury or something.

How about grad school economics then future chancellor of treasury or something.
Half the courses on macroecon and econometrics I've taken have to do with building theoretical models with stupid assumptions, I'm just going through differential equations and not concretely/practically addressing policy implications. Econ (with few exceptions like public choice theory/game theory) is boring, YMMV though.

Can’t wait until whites become a minority in burgerland.

idk sounds boring

They are already
Nah. America is like 55% white, they count Arabs as white here lol. Give it 10 more years and cumskins will be outnumbered.

Just another day in the life of a truecel

Wow it's impressive that you were able to attend such a relatively prestigious event. You're clearly very intelligent. To be frank, however, I think you're naive about the significance of race in politics and ,therefore, implicitly foreign relations. If the majority of the democrats' constituents are of minority descent and have no relation to europe or it's values it makes sense that they wouldn't have european interests at heart.

Birds of a feather flock together. Humans are tribal and I can't blame them for xenophobia honestly. If you want to be seriously blackpilled, read more about human history. It's disturbing frankly.

I've shaken the hand of the governor of my state

"So with the release of the results of the 2020 Census, there's a degree of concern in some circles here that given the increasing racial diversity of the United States, that in the future the United States won't value the US-UK and US-EU relationship as highly. How do you respond to that?"
I thought that that was a highly racist question. Built into that question was the assumption that Americans (most of whom don't actually give a fuck about the minutiae of foreign policy) build their views on diplomacy based solely around their ethnicity.
Even if she was some used up foid it was a good question to think about.
If you think Jamal, Pablo, and a few CCP spies are going to give a shit about about nato and the EU when they fully over take the majority of major leadership roles in the US government because there's not enough bleeding heart liberal rich whites left then you should learn more about human tribalism and history.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I thought that that was a highly racist question. Built into that question was the assumption that Americans (most of whom don't actually give a fuck about the minutiae of foreign policy) build their views on diplomacy based solely around their ethnicity. The foid's question also implied that non-white Americans are less likely to support liberal, democratic values; or that the[/UWSL][UWSL] transatlantic relationship is built around racial interests as opposed to a broader, more normative understanding of liberal, democratic values. In an American context, both of these implications should be regarded as offensive; non-white individuals generally do not have any allegiance to any foreign power, and these questions reinforce the assumption of ethnicels as "perpetual outsiders". [/UWSL]

Now, to her credit, the (white) congresswoman responded by saying that she represents a diverse district, that the U.S. values its racial diversity, and that certain shared values will maintain the U.S.' commitment to Europe into the future. But I did wish she had addressed the foid's implicit racism somewhat more forcefully.
I don't understand why you wanted her to be more anti-racist. After all anti-racists are also the most cucked feminists. Do you buy into the left-wing bullshit about diversity? it includes feminism and so it excludes you and I as incels.

Besides, all ethnics are racist. There is no point in denying it. We in Japan are the most racist of all. The Chinese are also Racist (they dislike blacks), Malaysians and Sigaporean are racist against nigger curries. Arabs are racist against everyone who is not arab (especially against curries in the Gulf), etc.

Why deny it? EVERYONE is racist. Anti-racism is a sham, just as bullshit as feminism.

minority descent and have no relation to europe or it's values it makes sense that they wouldn't have european interests at heart.
As if the average white American actually cares or even thinks about European politics or interests. I mean, what percentage of Americans of any race do you think can pinpoint, say, Brussels on a map? 20% if I'm being optimistic.

That's how absurd her premise is. I mean, aside from the occasional retard who took a mass-market DNA test and considers themselves from Europe proper because they're 1/32th Irish or Italian or whatever :feelskek:, most burgernormies do not give a fuck about European politics.

It's not any different for ethnics. I can tell you as someone who's attended international schools and boarding schools for most of my life that Chinese-Americans don't end up in the same social cliques as international students from China (of course, as a truecel, I wasn't in any clique at all, but I digress). The idea that the vast majority of ethnics who spent their entire life in one country have some sort of loyalty to another "home country" (just lol), as opposed to other ethnics in their current country, is plainly absurd.

WWel
As if the average white American actually cares or even thinks about European politics or interests. I mean, what percentage of Americans of any race do you think can pinpoint, say, Brussels on a map? 20% if I'm being optimistic.

That's how absurd her premise is. I mean, aside from the occasional retard who took a mass-market DNA test and considers themselves from Europe proper because they're 1/32th Irish or Italian or whatever :feelskek:, most burgernormies do not give a fuck about European politics.

It's not any different for ethnics. I can tell you as someone who's attended international schools and boarding schools for most of my life that Chinese-Americans don't end up in the same social cliques as international students from China (of course, as a truecel, I wasn't in any clique at all, but I digress). The idea that the vast majority of ethnics who spent their entire life in one country have some sort of loyalty to another "home country" (just lol), as opposed to other ethnics in their current country, is plainly absurd.
Well I can locate brussels at least. The US and europe have a shared set of values and history even if most people aren't aware. There are a lot of complicated factors I could get into if I wasn't drunk but many minorities who immigrate here only do it for the monetary benefits while indeed retaining loyalty to their home country and refuse to integrate .

I agree not every ethnic is that way. In fact I have had a lot of respect for immigrants who come here legally and uphold our values. They were some of the coolest people I've known and have had way harder lives than me.

As someone who has went to very diverse high school, I can tell you kids do divide themselves by race. I think it's human instinct. While not all ethnics have anti-western sentiments, all you have to do is look at the increase in terror attacks in europe since accepting millions of muslim refugees to understand that a lot of people care more about their home country and color of skin than the people that welcomed them with open arms to give them a better life

I hate Republicans.

Sad

you: "omg dats so wacist how could she???" :feels::feels::feels:
also you: "whites are a minority omg based!1!" :soy::soy::soy:
This event sounds like a Democrat facade that discusses nothing new or important and is really meant to reassures allies. Therefore you are both a massive faggot for attending and a cringe retard due to your racist hypocrisy.
The question is genuine considering the nonwhite "squad" consisting of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley and Cori Bush all devoutly hate the American-allied liberal democracy of Israel, something totally unprecedented in American politics. Perhaps something similar could happen in regards to American policy towards Europe? But, like a true redditor and self-victimizing nonwhite, the racist alarms rang in your head and you stopped thinking. Or did you ever think at all? :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
All I can say is that it says a lot about the cock preferences of this foid. Sounds like she wants Sloppy Steve Bannon's cock in her

Tell him to take off gaylight savings time

Holy shit - pretty based for a foid.

She is right as well. The US will become a backwards corrupt shit hole like Brazil by 2060. You will have enclaves where mostly white and maybe some Asians live almost as well as Europeans do. Eating reasonably well. Living in run down but OK houses, driving worn out old cars. Attending private clubs and sporting events behind high walls, bars and armed security. There will be no "new consoles" or buying the latest graphics card or subscribing to netflix. Everything will be dated and pirated. Most farms will still be run and owned by white people in flyover country. Most whites will probably live in the midwest and the north where its cold and remote. Probably colder than most of us are used to if the theory about the coming grand solar minimum is true. You'll have to generate your own electricity, deal with your own sewage and heat your own homes though.

Overall though the US will be a catholic Hispanic country controlled for the most part by organised crime. It won't have people wealthy, intelligent enough or with the kind of desire to act as world policeman or a globally "engaged" participant in the globalist system. Neither will most of Europe judging by its demographics.

It will have some benefits - if BLM chimp out the police will just fill body bags like they do in Mexico or Brazil. There will be no special treatment for "Tamiqua" or "Darnique" - no DMV or public school affirmative action jobs programs. There will be large favellas around most urban centres especially in the South and on the coasts full of these people. There probably won't be any globo homo organised mass media or financial system as it requires a country with a certain level of wealth and sophistication to parasite off.

I'm so glad we're in the death rattle of the globalist system. Israel will have to find someone else to fight their wars for them and Jews will have to find a new business model because there won't be enough goyim or enough wealthy tax cattle to support their debt slavery and propaganda models.

All I can say is that it says a lot about the cock preferences of this foid. Sounds like she wants Sloppy Steve Bannon's cock in her
Pretty much the only reasonable response here, JFL

I don't understand why you wanted her to be more anti-racist. After all anti-racists are also the most cucked feminists. Do you buy into the left-wing bullshit about diversity? it includes feminism and so it excludes you and I as incels.

Besides, all ethnics are racist. There is no point in denying it. We in Japan are the most racist of all. The Chinese are also Racist (they dislike blacks), Malaysians and Sigaporean are racist against nigger curries. Arabs are racist against everyone who is not arab (especially against curries in the Gulf), etc.

Why deny it? EVERYONE is racist. Anti-racism is a sham, just as bullshit as feminism.
Anti racist is code for anti Japanese!
(Or White, depending 0n the nation)