Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so i may have autism

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i am going through an autism evaluation now because my psychologist, my non-NT friends, and even my family think i might have it. i always had a suspicion i did for MANY reasons, some are so rooted in me emotionally they're too hard to explain in text, and some are just things my parents observed in me as a child. if i did have autism it would explain a lot for me

Mogs me by having friends, I got diagnosed with that shit when I was 6 or 7

Geez who would have thought that...

When even the Looksmax users suspect you of having Aspergers, it's over. :feelsrope:

Mogs me by having friends, I got diagnosed with that shit when I was 6 or 7
i used to be autistic as fuck as a little kid but i have calmed down a bit since then and the reason they think i have it now is because of my low understanding of social ques, my hypefixation on my niche hobbies, my bad social skills, and just the way i act in general. my psychologist asked me a bunch of questions the other day and said i could possibly have it but that id need to go through the full evaluation to be sure. when i told my grandma what he said she started telling me about autistic traits that i had when i was younger

you live in the U.S. right? let us know how it's like. i need to take one in the future. i am called smart (mostly by family members jfl) and i'm pretty socially retarded. i gotta know if i have it or not :worryfeels:

When even the Looksmax users suspect you of having Aspergers, it's over. :feelsrope:
oh yea lmao
you live in the U.S. right? let us know how it's like. i need to take one in the future. i am called smart (mostly by family members jfl) and i'm pretty socially retarded. i gotta know if i have it or not :worryfeels:
im also smarter than other kids and socially retarded. one time my friend told me to give this girl a paper and it took literal days for me to even get the courage to hand her the paper, and the interaction i had with her lasted a few seconds lol. and another time in middle school i was a new kid at my school and i was alone with like 2-3 other kids and i wanted to say something so bad to them to make friends but it felt like my body wasn't letting me. my brain was telling me to talk to them and my body was rejecting the words from coming out of my mouth

Last edited:
oh yea lmao

im also smarter than other kids and socially retarded. one time my friend told me to give this girl a paper and it took literal days for me to even get the courage to hand her the paper, and the interaction i had with her lasted a few seconds lol. and another time in middle school i was a new kid at my school and i was alone with like 2-3 other kids and i wanted to say something so bad to them to make friends but it felt like my body wasn't letting me. my brain was telling me to talk to them and my body was rejecting the words from coming out of my mouth
good looking child? i knew you were a mogger from that boat pic :feelshehe:

good looking child? i knew you were a mogger from that boat pic :feelshehe:
the boat pic had my face scribbled over

and yes i was a pretty good looking toddler but it all went down hill for some reason and now i have an egg shaped head cus of my cheeks, maybe if i leanmaxx..

That's a possibility

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 15

My looks made me autistic

i wanted to say something so bad to them to make friends but it felt like my body wasn't letting me. my brain was telling me to talk to them and my body was rejecting the words from coming out of my mouth
I know exactly how that feels. I've been there. :feelsbadman:

Any update? :feelsjuice:
some events happened in my life recently (which is why i wasnt active for over a month and have started using this forum on weekends only) that post-poned the evaluation. i actually spoke with my psychologist about it last week and he said he will get it done next school year because the school will not allow him to do it so late in the year now