Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I logged onto cuckbook just to get roasted

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
HUE HUE HUE YOURE SHORT LOLZZZZZZ FUNNEEE JOKE

Who did you get roasted by?

Bodyshaming someone FOR something they have no control over unlike the weight of women. Fucking PedoTears makes me sick, they even fish on subreddits like ForeverAlone somtimes in desperation to bully struggling bottom of the barrel loser men. GTFO with your soy bunshins :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Damn. Like I need another reason to stay the fuck away from NSABook

How do you know he was laughing? Maybe you've told him about your issues before, he was reading through reddit and saw someone he thought might have been you. I do this at times when I see posts on imageboards I swear to God are from people I know.

Bodyshaming someone FOR something they have no control over unlike the weight of women. Fucking PedoTears makes me sick, they even fish on subreddits like ForeverAlone somtimes in desperation to bully struggling bottom of the barrel loser men. GTFO with your soy bunshins :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Reminder so ADHDPedoTears SEES this. Fucking PedoTears are awful assholes. Even some of cucked reddit thought so.

Does this friend know you don't like getting dogged?
Yes we have talked online for years.

How do you know he was laughing? Maybe you've told him about your issues before, he was reading through reddit and saw someone he thought might have been you. I do this at times when I see posts on imageboards I swear to God are from people I know.
He knows how insecure I am about my height and what not.

Tbh I often read this forum and associate members with people I know irl because multiple things about them match

does he normally make fun of you irl?
your autism may be causing you to see malintent where there is none
Idk... I guess I should ask him

Such jokes by friends should be tolerated if they don't overdo it and if your friendship doesn't merely consist of them roasting you.

That only exist if you have looks or money/status. If anyone with a big circle woke up and was a 5ft2 balding janitor all of their friends would leave them.

People are friends with you because they want to leech off of you.
Facts

He is not laughing at you my man..do you have autism? :feelsgah:

Damn bro, those cucks at pedotears are really ruining your day aren't they?

Damn bro, those cucks at pedotears are really ruining your day aren't they?
Yeah they keep spamming this forum with thier guests views

You need to say fuck off to those fake friends it is obvious you have so many this kind of "friends" around you.

Unless you literally have all of those issues posted and you type in a similar style he is probably making fun of you tbh.

He is not laughing at you my man..do you have autism? :feelsgah:

absolutely brutal, hopefully that "friend" was just messing with you

that would make me go ER ngl

Its over. I deleted cuckbook years ago. I hate social media it shows us how inferior we really are.

Isn't it great how bodyshaming someone for being a fat fuck and eating themselves to death results in a giant shitstorm but bullying men for genetic factors they have to influence over is just perfectly fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back