Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over so i larped as chad on discord and pulled a foid

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★★
larped as a pinterest chad on discord and got some ltb 35 year old femoid in dms, i've been jerking off to her pictures and the messages since like 2 hours now

really sucks being incel huh, i have such great conversation skills but no looks to back it up
fucking over
im killing myself

you have deep voice?

nigga no way u larped as chad just to pull an LTB roastie

the absolute state of 2024 if u have to be chad just to pull an LTB

did you call with her?

larped as a pinterest chad on discord and got some ltb 35 year old femoid in dms, i've been jerking off to her pictures and the messages since like 2 hours now

really sucks being incel huh, i have such great conversation skills but no looks to back it up
fucking over
im killing myself
Mogger

i did this once too lol

Post pictures here right now or you're an absolute faggot larp.

Doesn't she ask for your pictures or a video call?

Doing this with a foid i met on yubo larping as chad but since i voice mog i just used her as a cope to play roblox and talk on discord since im pretty lonely and have no friends but okce she asks to facetime it’s fucking over hopefully she doesn’t ask lol

Doesn't she ask for your pictures or a video call?
She said to turn on camera and I said I'm too lazy to turn on and it's all dark lmao
but I used a chads pictures from Pinterest

add me on discord @moremirin
i can't leak her chats or her face on an inky forum jfl
I don't use chinkord, but as long as other brocels verify and enjoy, then that's good enough for me I guess. But thanks.

fucking over
im killing myself
she sent u nudes? really

fck ngl i gotta trying larping as one to get some nudes cmon

i used to larp as a girl in video games when i was 11 to see how everyone would react
how come i havent came up with this idea jfl fuck me

going to larp as chad and then going to larp as a cute tomboy lesbian too wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back