Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i just went to psyachiatrist, it was fucking priceless

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
First epic thing, which happened was that before me the visitor was old incel. I could just instantly smell the virginity, desperation, zero life energy, no self esteem. He was super skinny, bad dark clothing, recessed chin, drained face, pubic facial hair, negative canthal tilt, terrible hair in pony tail.

It was extremely blackpilling to see halo effect in work on that female psychiatrist, when we started speaking, she was already extemel biased towards him, saying that he didnt wash his hair for a week, hasnt taken shower probably for months, that he was loser, a pussy, a maniac. Literally.

Then i dropped her few blackpills and it angered her badly, she said i show schizoid sympyoms and im probably insane, and since im talking about fatalism and predetermined life by genetics, she said i needed to go hang out and make friends with that incel patient she had before, because he spoke about fatalism himself. 

It kinda fueled my rage, because she literally dissed me sitting there, she implied that i was almost pussy subhuman not willing to wageslave for others  and to just make ends meet and live life till death for no reason.

Furthermore, she started flaming all the poor people, saying that if you dont have a car you are a fucking loser, only retarded people dont buy cars and dont drive, only plebs are destined for public transport. Literally she said that.

She was like "i despise these plebs, who ride public transport to work, they smell like shit and onions mixed together, futile losers." Then she showed signs of narcissism saying how hard she worked to buy a car herself and learned to drive, and that shes above all the peasants now.

Then after i dropped fer more blackpills, she retreated to defensive mode and started speaking about herself, that she has a shit life too, lost a husband, hates her job, comes back home to solitude drained and tired and that life is fucked.

So eventually we turned tables and i was her psychiatrist. 

Through out the whole conversation the depth and amount of blue pill ideas in her speech was through the roof. I actually came out laughing. 

I think we as higher level thinking individuals need to abuse our world understanding and maybe turn into blue pill motivational speakrs to feed off the unaware sheep seeking to buy hope.

All females are narcissists, but psychiatrists even more so. They're only there to make themselves feel superior to the male patients.

What a fucking whore. Not only did she not give you sex she also told you all this shit.

find a male psychiatrist

nausea said:
find a male psychiatrist

fuck no

run game on and fuck current psychiatrist

did you want drugs or just to talk?

nausea said:
find a male psychiatrist

it actually might be a fun idea, just to see the difference in approach, how men and women speak in a sense

IdealMaxilla said:
did you want drugs or just to talk?

i got a presctiption as planned and also wanted to hear her thoughts and world view, since this particular psychiatrist is considered best in the country, just lol @ this

Sparky said:
I hope you didn’t pay any money for that scam!

u arent incel and u shud fuck off, but yeah, i did pay a lot

Solitarian_Walker said:
All females are narcissists, but psychiatrists even more so. They're only there to make themselves feel superior to the male patients.

she literally despised that incel, you could see disgust and anger and hatred on her face. also she tried dissing me too, for saying blackpill stuff, telling me im a pussy and a child and i need to man up

Her life must be so hard, making a physician's salary without actually doing any of the stuff physicians do.

Anon said:
What a fucking whore. Not only did she not give you sex she also told you all this shit.

yeah, i think the benefit of penetrating even her used up vagina would be tremendously hire than speaking to her about one's problems

Redpill Robert said:
Her life must be so hard, making a physician's salary without actually doing any of the stuff physicians do.

its pathetic, she gets paid just to spit platitudes just like normies on reddit do. incel comes to u with his problems, just tell him to man up, find motivation, do nofap and cold showers, find a girlfriend, move out of parents. get paid. ez

Sparky said:
LMAO @ paying for that scam and having the cheek to tell me to fuck off.

u r 18, pal. idk who let u out into internet from kindergarden, just go play with other kids in lego.

I have a really hard time believing this. Group psychiatrist sessions simply don't make sense. Group THERAPY sessions, maybe. A psychiatrist's job isn't to run therapy sessions but to diagnose and prescribe. And while there are certainly some shit psychiatrists out there, if there is one who is actively insulting her patients, she can lose her license to practice easily. So, I'm not sure how she lasted so long as to be the antagonist in this bizarre and surrealistic scenario you're describing here.

dr-problematic said:
yeah, i think the benefit of penetrating even her used up vagina would be tremendously hire than speaking to her about one's problems

its pathetic, she gets paid just to spit platitudes just like normies on reddit do. incel comes to u with his problems, just tell him to man up, find motivation, do nofap and cold showers, find a girlfriend, move out of parents. get paid. ez

So, is she attractive to you?

blickpall said:
A psychiatrist's job isn't to run therapy sessions but to diagnose and prescribe.

That's exactly what she did. And yeah, she was so insulting because ugly incel before me triggered her badly, and then me dropping blackpill also did it. I could indeed probably go talk to her management about all that shit, but couldnt be more bothered, since she's considered best doctor in this country and she could easily say that im mental and created it up, since sessions are not recorded.

World is fucked basically, you are on your own here, it's like a forest full of animals fighting for survival.

Anon said:
So, is she attractive to you?

id smash her if i had a chance, shes a bit old, but not that bad looking

dr-problematic said:
That's exactly what she did.
I don't know where you live but I still find it hard to buy that there is no such thing as privacy or privileged information where you live, and that psychiatrists just reveal your diagnosis to a whole group, or you use group sessions to make diagnosis. That's not psychiatry, that's a fucking sham.

dr-problematic said:
That's exactly what she did. And yeah, she was so insulting because ugly incel before me triggered her badly, and then me dropping blackpill also did it. I could indeed probably go talk to her management about all that shit, but couldnt be more bothered, since she's considered best doctor in this country and she could easily say that im mental and created it up, since sessions are not recorded.

World is fucked basically, you are on your own here, it's like a forest full of animals fighting for survival.

id smash her if i had a chance, shes a bit old, but not that bad looking

But from what I read she acted like shit to you so I don't see you fucking her. You shoud go to male psychatriast or at least a female one that's repulsive to you. It's cucklodry to pay for a platonic convo with a woman you would like to fuck.

blickpall said:
I don't know where you live but I still find it hard to buy that there is no such thing as privacy or privileged information where you live, and that psychiatrists just reveal your diagnosis to a whole group, or you use group sessions to make diagnosis. That's not psychiatry, that's a fucking sham.

i was 1o1 with her, it was a singular consultation

Anon said:
But from what I read she acted like shit to you so I don't see you fucking her. You shoud go to male psychatriast or at least a female one that's repulsive to you. It's cucklodry to pay for a platonic convo with a woman you would like to fuck.

yeah, its pretty cucked overall, unless you understand it and go for amusement + prescriptions like i did

dr-problematic said:
i was 1o1 with her, it was a singular consultation

yeah, its pretty cucked overall, unless you understand it and go for amusement + prescriptions like i did

So, after telling you all this shit she decided to give your perscriptions? So much for her hard talk.

leave her a bad review

I blackpilled mine I told her the truth. Why I was fed up

Professionals can be assholes, but I find this very hard to believe. There's no way this woman is a qualified psychiatrist. Either you got scammed, you're lying/exaggerating, or this bitch is batshit insane. You need to report her if it's true.

catfishman23 said:
I blackpilled mine I told her the truth. Why I was fed up

how did ur appointments go?

fukmylyf said:
Professionals can be assholes, but I find this very hard to believe. There's no way this woman is a qualified psychiatrist. Either you got scammed, you're lying/exaggerating, or this bitch is batshit insane. You need to report her if it's true.

she's not only qualified, she's considered best in this country, she even said she was called this week to one of the banks to speak to employees about motivation. just lol @ this world

well she lost her temper, cuz she was triggered by that incel, because from her words he smelled really bad, and it annoyed shit out of her. then i spoke about hardships of life, and i think it triggered her egoism and she started saying that i have it easy and she has it bad. 

overall, yeah, dude, world is fucked, a lot of doctors are clowns and you never kno who's right or wrong.

Yeah, would be cool to report her shit, but i have no proof, that dialogue wasnt recorded and her word vs mine, she'll win, cuz shes professional with like 20 years exp and i'm supposedly a mental patient.

fukmylyf said:

Or this happened in Timbuktu.

What a nice psychiatrist. 

Seriously, how the fuck does a bitch like this have this job? If that was me with my high inhib, I would've taken the beating like a pussy. 

Good on you for speaking your mind. I envy your low inhib.

If I set up an appointment with a psychiatrist and saw she was a female, I would walk right out the door.

Looks like normies beg for more ERs. Fucking world is nuts

undeadcel said:
Looks like normies beg for more ERs. Fucking world is nuts

Nice signature. I didn't know Robin Williams was blackpilled.

holy shit l0ol. psychiatrists in europe don't give a fuck?

dr-problematic said:
Then after i dropped fer more blackpills, she retreated to defensive mode and started speaking about herself, that she has a shit life too, lost a husband, hates her job, comes back home to solitude drained and tired and that life is fucked

Degeneracy is what got her divorced. Divorce should be illegal. Incels are not the only ones suffering. It's time for a revolution.

TOP STORY Brocel. Psychiatrists know less about the world and mentality than we do. You going back there, also you got prescription for your pills?

just lol at seeing a female psychiatrist. there's literally no point. either make her give you drugs for your problems or just leave, you'll just end up more drained if you speak to her.

a male will still be bluepilled but at least he will somewhat sympathize with you