LifeFuel So I just got started with a new job

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 14h 38m
It’s with conduent, an at home call center job, that’s starts with 14.50 an hour, not as good as I was making with amazon part time call center temp gig (19.50$/h). Anyway they are paying me for setting up equipment, paying me for doing a temp zoom call that lasted 30 minutes, and despite being my first month are paying me for New Years, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, each of these events are all full pay. Less than a month in and I have basically 5 paid days off. Amazing.

Not sure what work will actually be like, but a good treatment from a company like this is hard to find

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
181d 8h 45m
Seems like a good place. Might be easy to advance in rank and pay if you just show up on time and don’t slack off.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
77d 10h 39m
Wtf nigga I’m a cafeteria cook and make minimum wage

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 14h 38m
Seems like a good place. Might be easy to advance in rank and pay if you just show up on time and don’t slack off.
It is so far, and during the zoom call our trainer was friendly and the bosses were approachable. Might change in the future, but I’ll work my ass off and take all overtime offered, I might be able to get a supervisory position 16-18.50/h with 3-6 months since they are new in my state and within 2 years a lead review and trainer position which is for 23-26$/h. I’m hoping for this to be a career path if I can stomach the work. I hope I don’t fuck it up or get burned out like I used too.
That's always the hard part.
:feelsthink:
Wtf nigga I’m a cafeteria cook and make minimum wage
Shit sucks man, those jobs pay crap and always will. It’s illegal work usually. Or criminal hires. I recommend a different job. Even Walmart pays 11-11.50 an hour. And many places are starting 12. My 14.50 is nice but lower than I could get elsewhere if I tried harder and got lucky.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
135d 4h 37m

If this was you, you wouldn't need to wageslave.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 14h 38m

If this was you, you wouldn't need to wageslave.
If this was me I would wrap my pussy around Chad so fucking hard until he could give me the best life.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
112d 16h 36m
Mogs me at having a job.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 14h 38m
The only "strategy" a female needs in dating. And they still can't beat the level.

I still don’t understand what mogs means. Is mog a Chad?

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
135d 4h 37m
I still don’t understand what mogs means. Is mog a Chad?
Short for amog - alpha male of the group. Basically to mog someone means be better. So Zuck is being mogged by the basketball chad.

No millions for your height and face.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 14h 38m
You're new here? You will learn as you go along.
Yeah, I was in a degenerate discord and someone said I sounded like some fag from incels forum and then I found you guys. Love it here!
Short for amog - alpha male of the group. Basically to mog someone means be better. So Zuck is being mogged by the basketball chad.

No millions for your height and face.
Thank you.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
39d 16h 7m
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 16h 8m
that is good to hear boyo

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Imam yoda ibn hamudi عليه السلام
★★★★★
79d 20h 8m
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
67d 22h 35m
Good for you man. I could never work a call center job, hate talking on the phone and would give me severe anxiety.