Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I got another match on tinder

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
An average looking redhead girl matched me on tinder so I wrote her a message. When I checked my tinder a few hours later the match was no longer there. What happened?

Maybe she was a bot.

probably swiped right by accident

Humble bragging

That happens. The foid is such a cunt, she makes sure to unmatch you after accidentally swiping right on you

She analyzed your face closely and declared you are too ugly for her

A bot, swiped right by accident, did it out of cruelty, realized you're uglier than she thought or realized you're a manlet.

That's common as fuck, probably the bitch swiped right by accident. Sometimes they don't unmatch and just let you speaking alone. This can also be a bot.

She was either swiping right on all to save time. Or she swiped right on your profile pic, looked at your other pics when you matched and decided you were too ugly.

This is fairly common on Tinder. A foid gets dumped/ghosted by Chad, so she goes on Tinder to collect matches so she can tell herself she's still "got it." She swipes right on a bunch of random guys until she gets enough matches to satisfy her ego. She typically unmatches a guy as soon as he sends her a message.

Some foids use Tinder just for this. Solely for validation and nothing else. Typically these foids are in long-term relationships with chads and want to reassure themselves that they could still "pull" guys if the relationship ever went south.

She didn't like your personality.

Sorry bro i just trolled you

Probably swiped right on 50 consecutive Chads and accidentally swiped right on you

she could tell from the personaity in your message that you're an incel

take two showers and get a hobby before you message a girl who swiped right on you next time

This is fairly common on Tinder. A foid gets dumped/ghosted by Chad, so she goes on Tinder to collect matches so she can tell herself she's still "got it." She swipes right on a bunch of random guys until she gets enough matches to satisfy her ego. She typically unmatches a guy as soon as he sends her a message.

Some foids use Tinder just for this. Solely for validation and nothing else. Typically these foids are in long-term relationships with chads and want to reassure themselves that they could still "pull" guys if the relationship ever went south.

this looks legit theory tbh