Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So i finally descend into corporate wage slavery

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
After 6 months of LDARing, starting next week i'll be working as a software engineer at a bank, not looking forward to it but it's gonna help me careermaxx and moneymaxx. Tbh i'm nervous af, the last time i went there for an interview i got mogged into another dimension by tall white chad bankers.

I was hoping i could NEET for another few years but my parents wont let me, so now i gotta accept 9-5 corporate wage slave misery. Just kill me now tbh...

JFL at working in corporate chadstralia, at least you'll be doing tech with fellow curries and earning more money than average

lifemogs me tbh

Tbh its not that bad

Tbh its not that bad

It wouldn't be if i had a cute girlfriend to come home to.

Instead after a hard days work i'll be back to LDARing in my room playing vidya which is not fulfilling anymore. Not sure what new hobbies to get either, depression makes it tough to find anything interesting.

Congratulations. İ hope you succeed in job.

Wait so you should get a decent salary right? Sounds better than LDARing

Doing tech shit in some cushy bank environment doesn't sound all too bad. My last job I was outside wageslaving all day in the elements doing physically taxing type work, I would have killed to be doing something like you are.

As you said the only downside is you get to be reminded everyday of what a subhuman you are in comparison to all the tall white Australian banker Chads.

10-7 software engineer in a medical company here
wage sucks, it's better to be some doctor, they literally earn hundreds of thousands and have more respect and can flirt with pretty nurses while I'm just a quiet mouse with a constant headache and lot's of responsibility
and a big chunk of my wage goes to them damn doctors to deal with them fucking headaches, noises in ears, pains in my upper back and other things that I get from staring at 3 screens all day long.
my last visit do a doctor cost me 150$ just for a 5-minute consultation that even didn't help me god damn it

If you can work with fellow curries and above all no foids I’m sure it will be enjoyable.

And if there are foids or Chads in your environment, try to be proud of your work every evening you come back home, so you can not only LDAR in peace but also earn a lot of buxx and careermaxx

10-7 software engineer in a medical company here
wage sucks, it's better to be some doctor, they literally earn hundreds of thousands and have more respect and can flirt with pretty nurses while I'm just a quiet mouse with a constant headache and lot's of responsibility
and a big chunk of my wage goes to them damn doctors to deal with them fucking headaches, noises in ears, pains in my upper back and other things that I get from staring at 3 screens all day long.
my last visit do a doctor cost me 150$ just for a 5-minute consultation that even didn't help me god damn it
Just study Medicine bro, easy as cake

At least you got a nice job and money i am happy for you brah.

congrats bro at least you will earn money

Lifemogs me big