Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I decided to go for a walk today...

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
...pretty fucking bad idea.
It's saturday and streets are full of people, especially young people and young women.

Everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun, it's 2 weeks before christmas after all...

As if the enviroment wasn't suifuel enough, as I was going back home, I walked by 2 young girls and the moment I walked past them they started gigling and laughing.

I might be paranoid but I think they laughed at my subhumanity. It's not the first time this happens to me.

It's over boyos, I can't have walks anymore to clear my mind.

The moment I walk out of my house, everything reminds me of my subhumanity and inceldom. How will I cope :feelsrope:

Same, up until a few weeks ago that was my daily experience. Decided to drop it.

Stop being a little bitch. You gonna let people intimidate you without even talking to you ?

Same, up until a few weeks ago that was my daily experience. Decided to drop it.
How do you deal with it?

I am not neet so I have to leave house every day and it's really painful having those long walks around people.

Especially this time around.

There’s a forest nearby me that no one really goes to. I like to sometimes take walks there and just be alone with nature.

Not everyone has that luxury though. I hate being around people..

I frequently get laughed at by young females so I believe you 100, OP. There were some things that I had to get from the store so I also endured seeing young people on a Saturday as well. What gets me is spotting foids who are headed home after spending the night at Chad’s, their attire was from the night before and their hair and makeup are a mess. That’s when I wish I had stayed in all day and worked on my knots.

Stop being a little bitch. You gonna let people intimidate you without even talking to you ?
What was I supposed to do? If I ask them why they laugh things would get worse...

Just get a treadmill
It's not the same, I want to walk outside because I'm bored of my appartment and also want to breathe fresh air.
There’s a forest nearby me that no one really goes to. I like to sometimes take walks there and just be alone with nature.

That's great man. I wish I had a forest near my house. Or a lake.

I never walk ti weekend

How do you deal with it?

I am not neet so I have to leave house every day and it's really painful having those long walks around people.

Especially this time around.
How? lol I quit the job and decided to neet for the time being. I really didn't have any reason to continue suffering considering I really started to work just for my mental health, having seen it has taken the opposite effect I decided it's not worth it.

Every time I go outside I just get more suicidal, depressed and unstable.

What was I supposed to do? If I ask them why they laugh things would get worse...

I used to be self conscious while running at the park but I didn’t let it stop me and after a while I noticed no one gives a fuck it’s all in your head.

I used to be self conscious while running at the park but I didn’t let it stop me and after a while I noticed no one gives a fuck it’s all in your head.
might be the case, as I said I might be a bit paranoid about this, however it's still affecting me psychologically.

I'm jealous tbh. The nearest forested area from where i live is pretty far away.

Make yourself more chunky. Look at them in a disgusting way, like they are trash, because they are trash.

Try to isolate yourself when you go for a walk.

Beware of Chad and Stacy fucking here