Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I browsed FDS

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
the guys they roast are stereotypical IT posters

FemaleCopingStrategy

CumbucketRoastieStrategy

FDS is the lowest point of foids. If i was given the chance of slashing tem all with a sword without any consequences, id do it in a heartbeat. They are all chadsexual whores who are openly talking about “low quality men” and bashing incels. I would be so happy to fuck them hard as a punishment and slit their throats afterwards.

Last edited:
FDS is the lowest point of foids. If i was given the chance of slashing tem all with a sword without any consequences, id do it in a heartbeat. They are all chadsexual whores who are openly talking about “low quality men” and bashing incels. I would be so happy to fuck them hard as a punishment and slit their throats afterwards.
F5190196 2850 4456 8EE7 D7434EA1A597

The irony of this subreddit is that the men that these women want will never want them.

never browsed a single post but i think its mostly nigresses who cope there tell ya what

The irony of this subreddit is that the men that these women want will never want them.

Legit, they all go for the very narrow definition of what a high-value man is (tall, white, goodlooking are non-negotiable) and wonder why a guy who has such an abundance of women would not feel the need to have a good character, or smash and dash.

never browsed a single post but i think its mostly nigresses who cope there tell ya what
I remember there was a thread where they posted all the photos they could find of FDS members, and most were white, surprisingly