Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i basically played dota2 with this guy, we chatted a bit, he has gf and own house

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Bare in mind we are same age ~ 25. We spoke a bit about life, what he does etc, he bought own house for credit money together with his long time gf. Works 2 jobs, getting cash, living decent life. So he gave me his facebook profile. Guess fucking what. He is Chad. 

You cant succeed as incel, you have no drive/motivation/life energy outside resources to refuel you daily. We are fucked.

updated:

it has never been so over 
W1yR4Pg.jpg

He plays Dota for fun you do it for cope.

incelman said:
He plays Dota for fun you do it for cope.

exactly, he doesnt give a shit about games and does it few times a week for fun. 

it never has been so over.

he mogs me to eternity.

works 2 jobs but living decent life kek

eurocel said:
works 2 jobs but living decent life kek

he spends money on hangin out, traveling, drinkin, fucking his gf and not only her more likely

incel on 2 jobs would spend money on skins in dota2/csgo, buy anime pilows and cope with fast food.

dr-problematic said:
he spends money on hangin out, traveling, drinkin, fucking his gf and not only her more likely

incel on 2 jobs would spend money on skins in dota2/csgo, buy anime pilows and cope with fast food.

how does he have time for that when he's working most of the time?

eurocel said:

C-H-A-D

eurocel said:
dr-problematic said:
2 part time jobs is easy, actually it can be better than just 1 job because more variety, interesting

easy that is IF you are a norm with gf and all the rest etc.

OP post pics of gf if you can

dr-problematic said:
exactly, he doesnt give a shit about games and does it few times a week for fun. 

it never has been so over.

he mogs me to eternity.

Fuck genetetics

Looks more chad-lite unless hes 6'2" or something

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Looks more chad-lite unless hes 6'2" or something

he's chad with perfectly blue eyes and hes like 6'1. only flaw he has is that hes a bit overweight, if he was leaner, its scary to think how good hed look.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back