Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So, how was your summER?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
Its going to be fall soon

how was your pussy-free summer?

Wasted my time trying to make a 2D renderer using Vulkan and worked a shitty sessional job my parents forced me into.

Attachments

• Meeks__Anything_is_possible_Don_t_ever_give_up_Keep_grinding_keep_hustling_shoot_for_your_dreams.mp4
    3.7 MB
Roleplayed with locally hosted AI as a desperate vagabond in an Isekai who's assigned to kidnap foids, preferably fat ones and carry them to disgraced cannibal tribes where they are ceremoniously butchered and eaten. My protagonist is doing this so he can earn enough money to buy out an entire slave camp so he can have his own harem of foids and an army of the male slaves and his children to destroy the kingdom so he can capture the most elite Stacy, the princess.

what no pussy does to a mf

at least opengl is more fun to use than vulkan even tho it is worse
I got to a triangle on the screen, but the amount of code which I had no idea of it's use just ballooned, so I gave up. So, I will probably move to SDL2 to get my feet wet, before returning back to Vulkan.

JFL In Console/NoConsole programming the basic program is "Hello World" and is usually under 10 lines. In embedded it's "Blink" and again under 10 lines. In graphics programming it's a triangle and can be nearly a thousand lines of code. :lul:

I got to a triangle on the screen, but the amount of code which I had no idea of it's use just ballooned, so I gave up. So, I will probably move to SDL2 to get my feet wet, before returning back to Vulkan.
#include <SDL2/SDL.h>

then ur 2d renderer is already done. lol.

Roleplayed with locally hosted AI as a desperate vagabond in an Isekai who's assigned to kidnap foids, preferably fat ones and carry them to disgraced cannibal tribes where they are ceremoniously butchered and eaten. My protagonist is doing this so he can earn enough money to buy out an entire slave camp so he can have his own harem of foids and an army of the male slaves and his children to destroy the kingdom so he can capture the most elite Stacy, the princess.
GIGABASED. Which AI model did you use?

#include <SDL2/SDL.h>

then ur 2d renderer is already done. lol.
Yeah, I know. I will make incel renditions of games like Pacman (Jewman) and Super Mario (Gigachud)

guitar and suffering bc no ac in house!

Alright. I spent some enjoyable time at our cabin

Scorching hot, hungry, lonely, boring and shitty. Thanks for asking, appreciated.

Terrible, so happy fall is nearly here.