Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So how are my fellow Americans gonna avoid getting drafted for war with Iran?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I’m gonna move my ass to Canada.

Or amputate my own legs.

man i hope we get some serious damage from this

man i hope we get some serious damage from this
I hope I don’t get put on the front lines and suffer a painful death after the Humvee I’m in gets hit by an RPG or an IED

Just refuse and go to jail theory is legit and based tbhngl

93A3F362 3D2F 4B8F B5E4 A1D0BF6F937F

Nothing is going to happen jfl.

Iran knows a war with the USA is suicide, if they wanted to retaliate they would have already.

The most they will do is close down the Strait of Hormuz, which won't even affect US Oil since we are net exporters.

Individual citizens will do something though, Soleimani was essentially a JSOC/CIA Director to them. Second only to Khomeini in the Iranian hierarchy.

Nothing is going to happen jfl.

Iran knows a war with the USA is suicide, if they wanted to retaliate they would have already.

The most they will do is close down the Strait of Hormuz, which won't even affect US Oil since we are net exporter.
Problem is that Iran may have support of the entire Middle East except for Israel (and maybe Jordan and Syria) against us
go to mexico

tbhngl
Me no habla español

Problem is that Iran may have support of the entire Middle East except for Israel (any maybe Jordan and Syria) against us

Me no habla español
I doubt the rest of the Middle East is ready to form a coalition to attack anyone.

Even considering making a move on Israel or Saudi Arabia would lead to the US utterly cucking any country that tried to attack.

Maybe some shit in palestine will happen though.

General Mattis on why the US shouldn’t go to war with Iran, back in 2011:

In part:
Back in 2011, when Mattis served as the head of the U.S. Central Command, he sat silently through a detailed PowerPoint briefing on how the U.S. Navy planned to pummel the Islamic Republic with swarms of carrier-based F/A-18 Hornets, but he dismissed its airy optimism. “I don’t buy it,” he told an aide, then ordered a new assessment. Mattis’s anxiety has increased in the intervening years, senior military officers say, particularly since he’s become secretary of defense — and since the appointment of Bolton, whose arrival at the White House has coincided with his own marginalization in Trump’s national security decision-making.

While Mattis would love to counter Iran’s “malign influence,” his worries about a war are grounded in the latest Defense Department assessments about the state of Tehran’s military — and his own.

According to a December 2017 Rand Corp. report, a major conflict with Iran would require the U.S. to deploy 21 Air Force fighter squadrons, five heavy bomber squadrons, six Marine Corps fighter squadrons, 18 attack submarines, four aircraft carriers, a suite of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance vehicles, six Marine infantry battalions, three Army brigade combat teams, and a crowd of special operations forces — not to mention a host of drones, satellites, cruisers, counter-mine vessels, supply ships, refueling aircraft, and surface-to-air batteries. Put another way, a war with Iran would require the U.S. Air Force (for example), to deploy nearly half of its fighter squadrons (there are 55 in all) to a single conflict. It could do it, but just barely.

tl;dr a war with Iran would not be easy despite the US’s military might.

Remember, this is a military that lost to a bunch of villagers in Vietnam in the 70s.

This was a military that struggled in Iraq and Afghanistan.

:feelskek: Already got kicked out once, I can do it again

Wars are the gayest shit to ever happen to human beings. You are literally being obliged to participate in a conflict between some asshole politcians just bcuz they're not manly enough to get their shit together so they use you as cannon fodder to repel the other one's army.

It's not just war with Iran. It's going to be WW3 with Russia, China and North Korea. Prepare your assholes.

Accept Islam and go to Iran.

The worst that will happen is a blockade of the Hormuz.

It's more over for Iraniancels who will 100% have more casualties than UScels.

I'm in Canada but fuck I hope this shit does some damage

I’m too old.

I have health issues so I likely won't be able to enlist. Even then, I wouldn't want to.

Im too weak to carry a rifle

Iranian whores are much better looking than typical americunts ngl. I consider them one of the most attractive.

HOWEVER, the Iranian diaspora have massive sluts and they would have more if it wasn't without the based Iranian govt who come down hard on degeneracy.

Iranian sluts are much better than amerifat landwhale roasties, Also just join the government and make snuff films for rich sick fuck politicians.

I'm not American. No war will happen but I want it to

That male privilege sounds pretty interesting

I’m disabled so being truecel is lifefuel in this scenario.