Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So high inhib I can’t even see visiting family

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I have family visiting today that I haven’t seen in literally years and I’m so high inhib that I’m too shy to go downstairs and say hello. If I can’t even see family, I have literally no chance with strangers and especially foids. It’s over for me.

I'm the same way tbh.
I can only see my close family.
But they're the only ones i care about
so lucky me

Just do it. You'll just make your situation worse if you don't
full

I'm the same way tbh.
I can only see my close family.
But they're the only ones i care about
so lucky me
I’m close to all my family. I want to force myself to see them but I just can’t do it :feels:

I’m close to all my family. I want to force myself to see them but I just can’t do it :feels:
You shouldn't tbh. Not unless they could help you ascend or give you money tbh.
Family is only there cause they have to be :blackpill:

Try Wellbutrin or Remeron before SSRIs i.e. The zombie pills that neuter your dick basically.

It's hard to show your face as a failure, it's normal. Go downstairs and try, if it doesn't work, then bail out.

Nah cmon bro u need to sort that out if u can't even talk to family

I have the same problem with my aunts and cousins :feelsrope:

Same thing with me, the only family that I feel comfortable talking to aside from my mother is my elder brother.

Same shìt happens to me boyo. I literally need to be drunk to face my family.

Fuck it

I never saw my family in the end. I just couldn’t do it bros. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: They are coming back around again soon though so I’ll just say fuck it and go down in my pants

Have a couple of beers boyo and youll be the life of the party haha. In all seriousness though, idk what your family did to you for u to be so shy around them.

Have a couple of beers boyo and youll be the life of the party haha. In all seriousness though, idk what your family did to you for u to be so shy around them.
They didn’t do anything really, I’m just that high inhib that I can’t bring myself to go down.

I understand. GL