Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So... here in the UK people are now regularly being arrested for tweets

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
And other online posts and other examples of what surely should be included under free speech.

Have you guys heard about this?

I mean, it's been going on for a while in some form but I think it's just become a lot more common and strict now.

It's surreal really. That if you post an "offensive" post on Facebook, you won't simply be banned but also literally arrested and possibly charged and get jail time...

And other online posts and other examples of what surely should be included under free speech.

I mean, it's been going on for a while in some form but I think it's just become a lot more common and strict now.

It's surreal really. That if you post an "offensive" post on Facebook, you won't simply be banned but also literally arrested and possibly charged and get jail time...
It's not surprising. Any dictatorship was built not in one day, but over decades, step by step probing for what would be tolerated. It's like a school bully, until you punch his face in, he won't stay away from you.

The government works like a school bully, step by step testing the limits of your patience and what you consider to be the maximum permissible, moving further and further in how to harm you until he gets a forceful response.

What would John Stuart Mill think if he saw Britain today? It's a pity that freedom seems to be increasingly suppressed in the UK. In fact, it seems that not only the UK but all Western countries are becoming more and more like this.

The thought police

all I can do is just laugh at this clown world

The government works like a school bully, step by step testing the limits of your patience and what you consider to be the maximum permissible, moving further and further in how to harm you until he gets a forceful response.