Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So happy I don't go to one of these low iq monkey schools in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Dunno what's worse, the American monkey schools or the British ones where dey all think they're hard blud

@BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Monkey schools dude I’m done. Modern school age culture is just (((“black”))) culture which is controlled opposition.

Man shiiet, fuck witey but always put women on a pedestal and love jews.

Monkey schools dude I’m done. Modern school age culture is just (((“black”))) culture which is controlled opposition.

Black normies are the worst normies and now all the other normies are all trying to act black. It's over.

Holy shit thank god I don’t go into these ridiculously low iq monkey schools. They should all get sent to the zoo.
Modern school age culture is just (((“black”))) culture which is controlled opposition.
Unfortunately nigger culture is popular among cumskins as well
Black normies are the worst normies and now all the other normies are all trying to act black. It's over.
Normies have turned into literal monkeys jfl

Blacks are damn near as a big a jew haters as whites. Relative to such niche groups within the races.

You know who really does like or even love jews?

View: https://youtu.be/JOxgXB6AsVY

Holy shit thank god I don’t go into these ridiculously low iq monkey schools. They should all get sent to the zoo.

In the UK u got cumskins listening to grime and putting on London accents even tho they're posh as fuck and in America u got all the whites listening to nigger rap they be like "yo who's yo favourite rapper? Lil Nigga Drippy or The Young Smeg?"

Jfl look at this thread on looksmax
https://looksmax.org/threads/qrns-too-underrated.208989/

Last edited:
In the UK u got cumskins listening to grime and putting on London accents even tho they're posh as fuck and in America u got all the whites listening to nigger rap they be like "yo who's yo favourite rapper? Lil Nigga Drippy or The Young Smeg?"
Yeah it’s pretty sad. It really is (((their))) fault for trying to turn people into niggers and promoting degeneracy.

I'm glad I escaped the school prison system before it got nogged to oblivion and back. What a train-wreck of a system.

I went to a school filled with monkies just like this, hated every day I was there :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Niggers will be niggers

Public schools and compulsory education are child abuse.

Public schools and compulsory education are child abuse.

in the US its one of the only ways to socialize as a kid or teenager. the problem is only the NT succeed in such environment and the autistics like me are left forever shattered from the torment and misery that is waking up every day just to be bullied by peers and tortured by teachers on a seemingly endless cycle

America is hell for incels not sure how you cope over there