Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So fucking over

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm exhausted. All my tries failed and all foids rejected me. And I'm at the this point that I no longer try, I just dont want foids to break my heart anymore I will not let it happen, I cant tolerate one more rejection. Anyone who have been rejected knows that its really damaging and not healthy for your mental health. It makes you want to kill yourself more and more. So thats it, I avoid being around foids and when I am, I make sure that I dont have crush on them. I keep myself away from foids to avoid hurting myself more. I just want to ldar, foids stay away from me and dont hurt me anymore I just want to be a wagecuck so that I can afford copes.

Just put yourself out there bro.

jfl if u haven't been already doing that

Sad shit, man.

Constant rejections hurt at much as lack of physical touch in the long run

How common is sex culture in Turkey anyway? The country is majority Islamic so this probably makes things way harder, although I know they are not as strict as the rest of the Middle East.

Just don't ever talk to foids, so they can't break your heart.:feelsokman:

How common is sex culture in Turkey anyway? The country is majority Islamic so this probably makes things way harder, although I know they are not as strict as the rest of the Middle East.
Bro wtf you talking about just pass me the rope

Well, at least you're in Turkey and get to eat the best food in the world and enjoy your country's beautiful art. :feelsthink:

foids stay away from me and dont hurt me anymore I just want to be a wagecuck so that I can afford copes.

They will happily follow through with that advice and they won't give a shit about your feelings and they will not feel one bit bad for you.

Bro wtf you talking about just pass me the rope
I wanna die too, I’m just asking if sex is common between young people in Turkey because usually Islam is very restrictive.

They will happily follow through with that advice and they won't give a shit about your feelings and they will not feel one bit bad for you.
They already ruined my life

Over for approachcels in 2019, doesn't matter how many times you approach when you're ugly

They already ruined my life

They know...and they don't care. They are pissed that you mention it though because it bores the fuck out of them.

I'm exhausted. All my tries failed and all foids rejected me. And I'm at the this point that I no longer try, I just dont want foids to break my heart anymore I will not let it happen, I cant tolerate one more rejection. Anyone who have been rejected knows that its really damaging and not healthy for your mental health. It makes you want to kill yourself more and more. So thats it, I avoid being around foids and when I am, I make sure that I dont have crush on them. I keep myself away from foids to avoid hurting myself more. I just want to ldar, foids stay away from me and dont hurt me anymore I just want to be a wagecuck so that I can afford copes.
I feel you bro, it's over for me too. I'm almost 30 and never had sex.
I'm uncapable of having a relationship with a foid other than platonic one. They never see me as a sexual being.
I'm a fucking joke broken human, a child trapped in an adult body. I don't think I will make it to my 35.
I don't know what I'll do until 30 even... Rather than making a pathetic attempt and fail to organize my birthday when it comes, and feel the misery of having almost no one attending it, I actually consider suicide a better option.
It never began for me neither, I hate myself and feel disgusting. After all, why would have they all keep rejecting me otherwise?

Hate is growing, im hopeless, lies everywhere, fake people, fake news, fake hopes, fake justice. I just want to be an honest man but it seems imposssible.