Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So fucking over that....

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

You can tell her lips R actually pretty thin from that overused lipstick.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

what a waste of a user you are dude. you literally have nothing to contribute to this forum except your cringy copypaste bullshit that isn't even funny in the slightest. Why are you even here .

She has a receded hairline. :lul:

what a waste of a user you are dude. you literally have nothing to contribute to this forum except your cringy copypaste bullshit that isn't even funny in the slightest. Why are you even here .
:feels:

Clear worship. Not allowed here, maybe take it to Looksmax.

Clear worship. Not allowed here, maybe take it to Looksmax.
It's off topic but I won't deny it and I was pretty annoyed that day because I lost three chess games in row, which fucked my elo rating bad.

She looks like a slut

It's off topic but I won't deny it and I was pretty annoyed that day because I lost three chess games in row, which fucked my elo rating bad.

It being off topic isn't the problem. This is Off Topic, you don't have to talk about inceldom here. But worship of women isn't allowed anywhere on Incels.co. If you have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

It being off topic isn't the problem. This is Off Topic, you don't have to talk about inceldom here. But worship of women isn't allowed anywhere on Incels.co. If you have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Can I tag you on every thread that ends up being similar to what I posted to make sure others are aware.

I think I might have gone stupid and decided to pick her insted of her sister. Dammit I was just making a thread to postmaxx