Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So fucking angry

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Constantly pissed. I can't stop thinking about women and normies and how cruel they are. Even if I wanted to I couldn't stop thinking about them because of ocd. My blood pressure is constantly fucking spiked and I have to jerk off five times every night to numb myself enough to sleep.

Down about 4 beers then play some calming classical music. That'll simmer you down.

OCD medication works wonders for me, Escitalopram is what i use by Teva, You should try it out, Numbs my thoughts alot, It used to be constant, Been on them for around 2 weeks now, Try them out bro!

Relatable. I have horrendous OCD as well. My brain doesn't shut up and torments me as I try to sleep. I also can't help but fantasize about having a gf before bed. My insomnia is brutal and I slept less than 4 hours last night. I feel like shit and am getting sick of it all

Relatable. I have horrendous OCD as well. My brain doesn't shut up and torments me as I try to sleep. I also can't help but fantasize about having a gf before bed. My insomnia is brutal and I slept less than 4 hours last night. I feel like shit and am getting sick of it all

Hey, Try escitalopram, It helps my OCD immensively, Ask for it by The Rapist, Less thoughts.
Never heard of that one. I haven't been on OCD meds in years because they make me feel horrible. Maybe I need to try this one