Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So fuck me, looks like I am getting kicked out.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
Got a message from landlady saying she wants to talk about finding a new place to live began Sept 1st. I don't know why. I've made some mistakes, but have been pretty good about shit. Aside from a little disorganization, room is fine. This could be that or like my paranoia has thought, I've been conspired against due to "lifestyle differences" IE I'm not as concerned with the appearance of everything like everyone else is. Or in all seriousness, I wonder if it is due to inceldom, I've lived here 4 years and had no dates or sex at all.

normies always try to get rid off the introverted / incels.

same reason i lost my last job

Well, turns out, it's due to my organization issues...... which aren't that bad

It's because you're ugly.

They just dont like you. Its also the fact you refuse to bow down to them. It's best if you get out of there.

normies always try to get rid off the introverted / incels.

same reason i lost my last job

Same with livestreamers, people hate mexican andy just because he's ugly. Or they'll try to dig through everything he does to shame him meanwhile Chad livestreamers can have a rapey past of underage girls and nobody really gives a fuck....its fucking weird man

They just dont like you. Its also the fact you refuse to bow down to them. It's best if you get out of there.

Well, not quite, and this isn't to be condescending, I live here, and it's more a maintenance thing. I mean, I haven't started any fights or stolen anything, I haven't threatened anyone, I'm not drinking or bringing in drugs, I am fairly low key, I've made mistakes, but nothing unforgiveably horrible. Me and one guy don't talk that much, and this could be it. He could be frustratedly concerned. Like I haven't blown up on or told him off, he is paying the bills and I owe him a fair amount, which I screwed up on I'll admit.

Well, as for "bowing down", I try to clean things as much I can, although maybe I have left a few slight messes, crumbs in living room/kitchen, I understand neatness, but like they/she want it 24/7? Like I'm not the only one here and other people have left dishes out, one pot even started to grow mold until he cleaned it, I don't want to be petty or fight everyone on this, but I sort of feel singled out. I mean, I've buying paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, etc and asked for no compensation, bought the nice new tv and I made sure I mentioned it to her. Her concern is fire hazard, like I'm sort of disorganized but it's not unmanagebale, and like, someone has a thing of kerosene in the house, fire hazard really? I get what she said about driving away tennants, but like I'm not the only one with habits, I don't like being petty about every little thing but this is feeling unfair to me.

I have thought about moving out but don't have a plan b at the moment.
Same with livestreamers, people hate mexican andy just because he's ugly. Or they'll try to dig through everything he does to shame him meanwhile Chad livestreamers can have a rapey past of underage girls and nobody really gives a fuck....its fucking weird man

Well, welcome to the new age.

She probably thinks you're creepy

She probably thinks you're creepy

I've wondered. I haven't had complaints, I am fairly low key, don't cause drama, and am not up in everyone's space or business all the time, I am not petty, I don't try to fight anyone, and I think this is more to do with stuff than those, but I see your point.

Well, as for "bowing down", I try to clean things as much I can, although maybe I have left a few slight messes, crumbs in living room/kitchen, I understand neatness, but like they/she want it 24/7? Like I'm not the only one here and other people have left dishes out, one pot even started to grow mold until he cleaned it, I don't want to be petty or fight everyone on this, but I sort of feel singled out. I mean, I've buying paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, etc and asked for no compensation, bought the nice new tv and I made sure I mentioned it to her. Her concern is fire hazard, like I'm sort of disorganized but it's not unmanagebale, and like, someone has a thing of kerosene in the house, fire hazard really? I get what she said about driving away tennants, but like I'm not the only one with habits, I don't like being petty about every little thing but this is feeling unfair to me.
You did absolutely nothing wrong, they just don't like you and will find a excuse to kick you out because you are incel/introvert/ugly ect.

If you were a Chad you would have been allowed to live there for free despite doing everything wrong. Life never began for us ugly men.

You did absolutely nothing wrong, they just don't like you and will find a excuse to kick you out because you are incel/introvert/ugly ect.

Like that's been my paranoia. Like shit, if only I wasn't. I think it's more stuff than anything. The landlady even said she doesn't want to kick me out.
If you were a Chad you would have been allowed to live there for free despite doing everything wrong. Life never began for us ugly men.

Um, no. I don't think it's like that.
I am frantically trying to clean up and out as much as I can for the time being.

call her and say "if you kick me out, i might kill you" and hang up

call her and say "if you kick me out, i might kill you" and hang up

Part of me REALLY does want to, like I wanted to throw her out a window when this happened last year, Yes, this happened before. It was worse then. Things are just disorganized now. I think there is some overreaction on the other parties ends, and I understand the frustration, but cut me fucking slack here.

he is paying the bills and I owe him a fair amount, which I screwed up on I'll admit.

I have left a few slight messes, crumbs in living room/kitchen, I understand neatness, but like they/she want it 24/7?.
The bills are the only thing you screwed up on. As long as you didn't violate your contract, and pay him back, you dont deserve to be kicked out. And they interpret you not being perfectly clean as "not bowing down". I had roommates like this. They hated that i didn't bow down, and hated that i was neet (even tho i was low key). They ended up accusing me of using drugs, and the landlord bought their story. Long story short, they just dont like you.

The bills are the only thing you screwed up on. As long as you didn't violate your contract, and pay him back, you dont deserve to be kicked out. And they interpret you not being perfectly clean as "not bowing down". I had roommates like this. They hated that i didn't bow down, and hated that i was neet (even tho i was low key). They ended up accusing me of using drugs, and the landlord bought their story. Long story short, they just dont like you.

I appreciate that, I really do, it is sort of the not perfectly/bowing down/I have a bit too much stuff and this happened last time but it's not as bad this time. Well, I am not fully NEET, I have a job, have been in school albeit I screwed up this past semester, so I'm like not this total bum. I just have a lil too much stuff. Shit, maybe they don't like me. The landlady seems to be giving me another shot. I explained this to her, and it wasn't like , "No tough shit you're out." She just wants me to stay on top of things.
If I seem clingy, it's cause this place is now my only option, the other alternates are I move back home, which ain't happening, or section 8. I don't plan on living here forever, but would like to for the time being.