Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So drubk

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Um so drunk at a party right now and everyone is smoking cigarettes and it reeks of cigarettes and its making me sick what's up guys ?

Where the fuck are you in the world where there is a party a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 151AM?

I wouldn’t admit to being at a party, however I know that incels can attend parties. Often times that in social settings incels feel the loneliest because they are around others who are around others, but they don’t want anything to do with you. I have my work’s Christmas party on Saturday and I will be one of the few people there not bringing a date, I can relate.

Cigs also smell good. Learn to love the taste and scent. It’s mature and masculine.

stop drinking alcohol

Where the fuck are you in the world where there is a party a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 151AM?

I wouldn’t admit to being at a party, however I know that incels can attend parties. Often times that in social settings incels feel the loneliest because they are around others who are around others, but they don’t want anything to do with you. I have my work’s Christmas party and I will be one of the few people there not bringing a date, I can relate.

Cigs also smell good. Learn to love the taste and scent. It’s mature and masculine.
My friends are wild. Cigarettes smell good but I'm really fucked up and i don't like the smell because everyone is fucking chain smoking
Now you're talking my brothER
Always bro we brothERs until the end
stop drinking alcohol
I did

Nothing more incel than browsing this site while on a party

i prefer to drink alone

You cucked yourself by going to a party and playing the role of the NPC watching chad get stacy.

Kill a cuck, breh. Rope.

Go drunken master Cho